1850 tourney list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850 tourney list

Hello, I have a tourney comming up soon and i need a core list for all 3 standard missions.

Edit-Thx to Mad Cat

HQ
    Librarian-100
    powers?

Troops
    10 man Tactical, Meltagun, Plasma cannon,Powerfist,Razorback w/ Laz/plasma-280
    10 man Tactical, Meltagun, Plasma cannon,Powerfist,Razorback w/ Laz/plasma-280
    10 man Tactical, Meltagun, Plasma cannon,Powerfist,Razorback w/ Laz-280
    10 man Tactical, Meltagun, Missile launcher, Powerfist,Razorback w/ Laz-275

Fast Attack
    3 Attack bikes HB-120
    3 Attack bikes Melta-150

Heavy Support
    Vindicator, siege shield-125
    Vindicator, siege shield-125
    Vindicator-115

Total

Tacs will beak up into combat squads unless mission is kill points. Vindicators will chill in the back making sure units dont contest/control any objectives.
    Fill free to swap things out and add new units in. Please just list the models i have so i dont have to buy any more.

35scouts w/sniper 5scouts w/Missile 3Drop pods 5Razorbacks(can be rhinos) 4Dreadnoughts(basic combos) 40Assault marines 70Tactical marines 4Laz cannons 7Missile 4HB 2Speeders w/Assault HB Whirwind 25 Terminators w/storm/PF 5Term w/assault 5Term w/cyclone 6Attack Bikes 3HB/3Melta 1Librarian 5Chaplains 7Commanders 2Command squads(with all the good stuff).

Should cover most of my models. If this list sucks feel free to make a new one. Would like to use the Vindicators(they are Bullet magnets which means less shots going torward my rhinos/razorbacks).

Last edited by Herb; July 23rd, 2009 at 23:47.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

Drop the HQ down to a standard librarian and buy some power fists for your squads and plasma cannon instead of MLs. You have enough anti tank with 7 meltas and the vehicles. The other 15 points could get dozer blades for the vindicators. Not that useful but the tanks look better with them on.

Have you thought about las+TL Plasma on the razorbacks? If you are planning to use them in defence it is a better loadout to mow down advancing heavy infantry and enemy rhinos.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread