1500 Khan Biker Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Khan Biker Marines

HQ
    Khan on Foot
    Captain w/ Relic Blade and Bike - 165
    Command Squad w/ Standard, Comp Champ, and power swords on all - 205
    + Razorback w/ TLAC - 75

Troops
    2x Bike Squad w/ 5 Bikes w/ 2 Meltas and Sarge w/ Combi-Melta - 170 ea

Scout Squad w/ Telion, HB, 3 Sniper Rifles, 5 Shotguns - 200

FA
    Scout Bike Squad Sarge with Combi-Melta, 2 Bikers with Grenades - 100
    Land Speeder Storm w/ AC - 85

Hvy Sup
    2x Dakka Preds (85 ea)

Basic setup is Khan with the Command squad, Scout squad combat squad. Snipers find someplace warm to camp, shotties in the Storm. Outflank Khan and the Storm. Preds, at 85 pts, add some volume of fire and make nice distractions and mobile cover. Bikes run around zapping stuff. Shotty scouts for some contesting and Khan's squad to try and tie up anything that looks too nasty in CC for my bikes to take.

Only thing that really worries me is having only melta guns and 2 ACs for taking on heavier vehicles, thankfully I don't see many in my area that often, but it still worries me a bit.

Khan is on foot, which I know pretty much negates his hit and run ability, but I like his model. I know this probably isn't the most competitive. Also, kind of trying to show that I can do something other than mount up in transport and blast stuff with Dreds. And I kinda want an excuse to buy a storm, like the model. That's why the Storm is in and I'm using Dakka Preds for fire support over Dreads.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of Command Squad you could use a Tactical Squad of 10 with Powerfist, Meltagun and Multi-melta. For 5 points less you get 5 more guys and 2 anti-tank weapons! Khan can still ride with a combat squad of these guys as well.

Or instead of command squad of a squad of Attack Bikes with Multi-Melta's will help with your tank worries, which will also leave you with 55 pts. to spare. This can let you add 2 more Scout Bikes 1 with Grenade Launcher.

Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Thread