500 points list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500 points list

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

500 points list

this army is black templars and most of you may not be familiar with the points cost for them.
    I won literally all of my 500 points except one or two out of 20 games at least

The battlefield was quite open, but a few dense trees and building, plus a river and bridge sorted that out.

This worked against a eldar list with farseer, a fire prism and a dire avenger squad without blade storm and a guardian squad with a star cannon

It also worked against a sm army with a chaplian, combat squads and devestator squad with a lascannon, 2 plasma cannons and a heavy bolter.

Worked against Tyranids
    Who hada genestealer squad and hormaguant squad and squad of 9 tyranid warriors

Worked against a tau army
    one large kroot squad and a devil fish with the oscure upgrade with a full squad of fire warriors and their commander with missle pod and plasma rifle and a squad of drones with pulse rifles.

Worked against ig
    When they had veteran squad and a platoon squad with sentinels with multi-lasers and a command squad with orbital bombardment.

All were massacre wins and all total victory on objectives except two games where i lost one to eldar and drew one with ig, due to silly rolls of 1s and 2s thoughtout the entire game

Hq - 66 points
    1x Castellan
    1x Bolter
    66 points

Troops - 180 points

Crusader Squad 1
    5x Initiates
    1x Missle Launcher

Crusader Squad 2

5x Initiates
    1x Missle Launcher

Heavy Support - 250 points

1x Vindicator
    125 points

1x Vindicator
    125 points

501 points exactly

Author's note:

This is the best 500 points list ever that i have ever come up with for black templars ^^.

Your C&C? i did play against experienced and good players as well. most games were against them again and again, but not all.

the trick with this list, is where to deploy them and how not to get ambushed, if you do, then it's a matter of how to be ready for it.

thanks
    antique_nova

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

It looks so so. The Troops are very vulnerable, it looks like the Vindicators do most of the work. It's not hard to win in 500 with double Demolisher Cannons. Also, drop a point because I personally won't let another player go even 1 point over, especially in small games.

Not sure what C&C you want, you sound in love with it and there's not much to do with 500pts.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

depends who you are playing against, im more or less lenient to + or - 20 points, if they dnt mind me dropping some extra combi weaps in or other such upgrades. i would imagine you would come into difficulty against an army with melta gun bikes tho. try keeping it balanced, drop 1 vindicator (or i would at least) and add a bit of CC punch to the army
    faber est quisque fortunae suae. aut viam inveniam aut faciam

+ Reply to Thread