cheesy 1,500 point list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheesy 1,500 point list

1000 points (not 1500)

vindicator x3 (345)

chaplain cassius (125)

scouts x10
    shotgun x4
    ccw x5
    serg with pf and combi-flamer (175)

Tacticle marines x10
    flamer
    missle launcher

tacticle marines
    meltagun
    hevy bolter

total=1000
    General idea is for the vindicators to blow stuff up while the scouts outflanks and cassius joins one of the tacticle marine squads and split into combat squads depending on the mission.

i would greatly aprreciate any comments good or bad

Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

It;s not really cheesy. Vindicators has terrible side armor and are easily dealt with. Once those are shaken/stunned/weapon destroyed/blown up, your opponent can focus on your vulnerable and largely useless Troops. Tac Squads on foot? Yummy. CC Scouts without Camo Cloaks or any support? Om nom nom.

Overall your betting the house on Vindicators which are no problem for many armies. Sorry if that seems over the top, but a lot of people have been posting "cheesy" lists with 3 Vindicators but that's a free win for an experienced player.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about the vindicators i know what to do with them and they usily dont die as i use cover and the true line of sight full to my full advantage
    Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

You can spam damage results onto AV11 with a lot of armies, cover won't save it. Every result except Immobilized makes a Vindicator useless. Not everyone is a tactical genius but Vindicators are very easy to counter and don't win games, that's all I'm saying. The list isn't cheesy, it just relies on Ordnance to drive all enemies before it.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most of the game they are going to be hitting av 13 anyway. but i can see your point in this.

+ Reply to Thread