Dark Angels 1500 point competitive list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Angels 1500 point competitive list

Alright so Im in the process of building a 1500 point list of Dark Angels I can play in tournaments. this is what I have so far..

Company Master w/ power sword and Storm Bolter (120 pts)
    Command squad with Company Champion, apothecary, standard bearer, sarge with power fist, and veteran with Plasma Gun. (200 pts)

Chaplin with plasma pistol (115 pts)

9 Veterans(+ 1 Sarge), 2 with power weapons, 3 with plasma pistols, 1 with power fist, 7 with chainsword/bolt pistol, all with combat shields (350 pts)

10 man tactical squad with flamer and missile launcher + sarge with chainsword/bolt pistol (180 pts)

5 man tactical squad + sarge with power weapon and plasma pistol (120 pts)

5 man scout squad team with sniper rifles (105 pts)

Fully Kitted Razorback with TL Lascannons (115 pts)

Land Speeder with TL Heavy Bolter and Assault Cannon (100 pts)

total points 1405

I still have about 95 points to play with atm.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Are you using the Dark Angels or Space Marine Codex?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dark angels codex

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

You are essentially proposing a 'Vanilla' Space Marine list. You are not taking advantage of any of the benefits of the Dark Angels codex, namely Deathwing, Ravenwing and Special Characters.

It would likely be better for you to use the Space Marine Codex. Not only do they have access to superior equipment, but they get it cheaper so you will have more points to spare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im using the models I have atm, I do plan on getting more, so im looking for other things that people might suggest I get. before I actually go out and get stuff.

Edit: I also am fairly new to list building, so forgive me if I make any obvious mistakes
    Last edited by Pint Fro; September 10th, 2009 at 17:06. Reason: forgot to add something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there's enough guys in the army. Youv'e only got about 35 with very little tank support, so it could get shot to bits pretty quickly.

I'd suggest easing off on the veterans squad and taking off some of the razorbacks equiptment, then adding in either an assault squad or a couple tanks (predators or vindicators).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, so ill edit up a new list, replace vets with Assault squad, replace commander + CS with Hero (probably Belial), un-kit razorback for more space, what do you think about devastators in a Dark Angels Force?

also, now that I think about it, what's the most effective way to use Ravenwing bikes?
    Last edited by Pint Fro; September 11th, 2009 at 19:03.

+ Reply to Thread