750 tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 750 tournament

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

750 tournament

Ello, im going to play sisters for a 750 tournament, and this is a list I am thinking about:

Canoness - 135
    Inferno Pistol, Eviscerator;
    Jump pack, Cloak of St. Aspira, Mantle of Ophelia, Book of St. Lucious;

Battle Sister Squad I - 214
    VSS - Eviscerator, Brazier of Holy Fire;
    9 sisters: 7 bolters, 2 meltaguns;
    Repressor - Extra Armour;

Battle Sister Squad II - 212
    9 sisters: 7 bolters, Heavy Flamer, Flamer;

Exorcist - 135

/746 points;

I still have 4 points left, dont think i can give them anything but perhaps two auspi to Superiors;
    I am still debating on eviscerators, but if we will get stuck in with some marines or desparately need to get something opened, this may be an option;

waiting for your comments and thoughts;
    Cheers

Edit : please move this to army list forum, my bad;

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by whiterussian View Post

edit : Please move this to army list forum, my bad;
    : )
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x6)

I don't think repressors are legal.

The cannoness looks good.

The evicerators are really up to you. I personally just stick with a plain VSS, but I also run footslogging so I have more units that can lay down fire. A few ausepx's wouldn't hurt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

around here almost all tournaments have IA legal; and repressor is in every single way better than rhino, so there is no reason not to choose it over one
    eviscerators - i am still not sure, i will have 50 points to spend on something, but i dont think there is anything else I can take but maybe 5 naked stormtroopers, but that is not something i really care for;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine list. I'd keep the evis for the reasons you listed in the first post.

Good to see you're still around, Whitey.^^
    Kill the mutant! Purge the unclean!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ello, im going to play sisters for a 750 tournament, and this is a list I am thinking about:

Canoness - 135
    Inferno Pistol, Eviscerator;
    Jump pack, Cloak of St. Aspira, Mantle of Ophelia, Book of St. Lucious;
    I would drop the Mantle of Ophelia because she is really geared towards taking out enemy vehicles and shouldn't be getting into an assault with anything that can instant kill her..just use her to tank snipe and counter charge in case you sisters get into assault trouble. Points Saved (15)

9 sisters: 7 bolters, 2 meltaguns;
    Drop the Eviscerator..if your sisters get into an assault then something has gone horribly wrong. Also drop the Brazier because this unit is for armour or high toughness model hunting..combined with rapid fire divine guidance. add a Book of St. Lucius and smoke to the Repressor. points saved (27)

9 sisters: 7 bolters, Heavy Flamer, Flamer;
    Same as the other BSS, drop the eviscerator and the brazier of holy fire (a heavy flamer and flamer is enough with divine guidance) add BOSL and smoke for the Repressor
    points saved (27)

Exorcist - 135
    Add smoke..if it gets stunned shoot the smoke to avoid damage. points added (+3)

/746 points;

I still have 4 points left, dont think i can give them anything but perhaps two auspi to Superiors;
    I am still debating on eviscerators, but if we will get stuck in with some marines or desparately need to get something opened, this may be an option;

waiting for your comments and thoughts;
    Cheers

This leaves you 69 points...I would recommend an Immolator with smoke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by s0calpunkx View Post
    I would drop the Mantle of Ophelia because she is really geared towards taking out enemy vehicles and shouldn't be getting into an assault with anything that can instant kill her..just use her to tank snipe and counter charge in case you sisters get into assault trouble. Points Saved (15)
    - What about Str6+ shooty weapons? Sure you hide her, but what if the vehicle she just popped explodes and leaves her in the open?
    - If you suggest using her as counter-assault you'll need it anyway, because she WILL be targeted by whatever charged and they might have powerfists or better.

Drop the Eviscerator..if your sisters get into an assault then something has gone horribly wrong. Also drop the Brazier because this unit is for armour or high toughness model hunting..combined with rapid fire divine guidance. add a Book of St. Lucius and smoke to the Repressor. points saved (27)
    - Repressors always have smoke, IA2Update.
    - With a force this small, relying on only one squad for mass infantry killing is a little risky. Though I'm not a fan of the brazier I'd keep it so the squad can ditch in with the other. Of course if it would give you something nice like an Immo maybe drop it.
    - Didn't even see they had no book, because it's so standard. Whitey, what are you doing? XP
    - Eviscerators: see my previous posts.

Same as the other BSS, drop the eviscerator and the brazier of holy fire (a heavy flamer and flamer is enough with divine guidance) add BOSL and smoke for the Repressor. points saved (27)
    - as above.

Add smoke..if it gets stunned shoot the smoke to avoid damage. points added (+3)
    - Since he's using repressors and says IA is allowed, this is probably the IA2 Exo. Same points, but with smoke and searchlights.
    This leaves you 69 points...I would recommend an Immolator with smoke
    - If you're indeed taking the changes, this probably is a good way to spend those points. IA2 Immo already has smoke of course, which leaves 12 (or 13) pts. Maybe just a brazier for the flaming squad then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just recalculated the points to see if the BOSL might be in already but not written here and your points are totally off, White.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRussian View Post
    Canoness - 135
    145 pts
    244 pts
    242 pts
    Exorcist - 135
    135 pts, right
    /746 points;
    Total (which actually was 696 with your numbers) is at 766.

Ran it through twice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Interrogator_Krikk View Post
    - What about Str6+ shooty weapons? Sure you hide her, but what if the vehicle she just popped explodes and leaves her in the open?
    - If you suggest using her as counter-assault you'll need it anyway, because she WILL be targeted by whatever charged and they might have powerfists or better.

Monsters guarding tanks, fists guarding tanks, i have learned it the hard way, mantle has to be there otherwise canoness is way too risky to use because she makes lots of dreadnaughts unhappy... they run around chasing her saying "ive come to destroy you".

- Repressors always have smoke, IA2Update.
    - With a force this small, relying on only one squad for mass infantry killing is a little risky. Though I'm not a fan of the brazier I'd keep it so the squad can ditch in with the other. Of course if it would give you something nice like an Immo maybe drop it.

- Didn't even see they had no book, because it's so standard. Whitey, what are you doing? XP

They are there, just forgot to write them down, they do come standard so it fell though my mind.

- Eviscerators: see my previous posts.

- Since he's using repressors and says IA is allowed, this is probably the IA2 Exo. Same points, but with smoke and searchlights.

Correct.

- If you're indeed taking the changes, this probably is a good way to spend those points. IA2 Immo already has smoke of course, which leaves 12 (or 13) pts. Maybe just a brazier for the flaming squad then...
    I will recalculate the point costs now to see where am i wrong...

+ Reply to Thread