Welcome to Librarium Online!
I'm back on 40K this summer after a long break, I've build a 1500pts Dark Angels army because the robes are soooo coool !
Could you please just give some general advice on this list (note that I only play friendly):
- Company Master (+SB+PW): 125pts
- Deathwing ( +assault cannon ): 245pts
- Veterans Squad ( 5+PW+MG+SB+PP+2xshield ): 155pts
+ Razorbacks ( TLHB ): 50pts
- Tac squad 1 ( 5 ): 90pts
- Tac squad 2 ( 10+ML ): 175pts
- Tac squad 3 ( 10+FL ): 170pts
+Drop pod: 50pts
- Ravenwing Attack squad ( 3 ): 120pts
- Ravenwing Support Squad ( MM ): 65pts
-Predator ( TLLC+2xHB ): 130pts
-Vindicator ( dozer blade ): 130pts
- 1 Dreadnought with MM and CC weapon
- 5 veterans
- 5 tacticals
- 5 assault marines
Main tactic is to concentrate forces on one point of the battlefield using RW + DW + drop pods.
any suggestions? any spare figs that I should use?
I know there's many DA list these days but just a quick feedback from a DA veteran player would be appreciated ;-)