1750p Deathwing and Ravenwing Dark Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750p Deathwing and Ravenwing Dark Angels

My first ever almost-finished army list, I think this army could prove quite tricky to play but at the same time insanely fun.

HQ: (335p)
    • Belial, Master of the Deathwing with Lightning Claws
    • Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing on Jetbike
    Elite: (165p)
    • Venerable Dreadnought with Twin Lascannon
    Troops: (995p)
    • Deathwing Terminator Squad with banner, 4 Lightning Claws and one Apothecary with Assault Cannon. (These go in the LRC with Belial)
    • Deathwing Terminator Squad with Cyclone Missile Launcher. (Not sure on other weapon choices here, do provide input)
    • Ravenwing Attack Squadron with apothecary and banner, 6 Bikers and one Attack Bike. (Not sure here either on weapons, but Two Flamers would be a good start?)
    • Ravenwing Attack Squadron with 3 bikers, 2 Meltaguns.
    Heavy: (250p)
    • Land Raider Crusader
    Total: 1745p

Now, I would very much appreciate some input on the weaponry choices here, I was thinking perhaps putting a Multi-Melta on the Attack bike and moving it to the other bikesquad? (Meltabikes! \o/)

Should add that I am a very novice player, and I have never played any type of Space Marines army.

Last edited by yorii; October 2nd, 2009 at 22:52.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, almost 50 views and no comments, should I take that as a silent approval or is this list just way too dumb to even comment on? ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the list is very interesting and will prove extremly hard to play at first. But once you get the hang of the list it could be a very nasty list. 1 thing i do see right away is the lack of tank killers. on your attack bikes and bike squads through some melta guns and multimeltas in there for the tank kill capabilities and the instant splat on infantry.

One of the things about dark angels is that it is hard to get the best of both wing you mostly want to choose what you want to do raven or death and back up those armies with tactical squads predators and dreadnaughts accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread