Starting BA - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting BA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting BA

Hey guys!

My friend and I are starting new armies he Eldar me Blood Angels.

We decided on a 600pts battle in a few weeks time, I bought the codex but its all hitting me and I cant really take much in and need some experienced Marines players to help me out.

I'de like the army to be semi-competitive but also be highly competative im also looking for mainly assault but shooty too if I come across "The Wahhhg" or a Genestealer Horde at my local store.

What would be a nice cheap army for 600pts, that I could round up to 1250 or 1500 with a few upgrades?

-Thanks in advance.

Darksun

Help my dragon grow! pfft dont bother anymore he died since he didnt get enough clicks >:(

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what codex did you buy as the blood angles codex is available as a free pdf

Blood Angels Codex & FAQ | Gaming | Warhammer 40,000 Articles | Games Workshop

that being said if you have brought the 5th edition basic marine codex i would think you will do a lot better with that as blood angles are more expensive than basic codex marines and lack any real advantages bar tacking assault marines as troops and elder have units that will tear apart assault marines without a second thought

eldar being my main opponent i have found it much more effective 2 use combat squaded tac squads razorbacks and devastators anything with an amour value over 12 they have weapons that will count it as 12 so tanks are easier 2 bring down and dont relly 2 much on melta weponry as some units are immune 2 melta fire and they have some rules that stop you getting the second dice for penatration anyway when i know what codex your useing i will glady write u a list
    blood angels 5000 pts
    imperial guard 500 pts
    orks 1000 pts

+ Reply to Thread