Blood angels list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood angels list

ok so my friends and i usually play roughly 2000pt games. sometimes its like 2030 or 1950 depending on what we bring to the table. heres my list tell me what you guys think.

Dante and 10 man Assault squad-PF sgt
    corbulo and 10 man DC marines in a land raider
    10 man tac squad flamer and missle L in a rhino
    10 man aasault squad PF sgt
    Baal predator HB sponsons
    3 attack bikes with multimeltas
    furioso in a drop pod with HF and Melta

i usally bum rush who ever im playing. i find that even good assault armies like CM or orks havea problem dealing with a DC squad that gets 40 attacks on a charge and is rending, and dante with his squad and furious charge. poeple tend to take that DC squad in a rhino as its way cheaper then a land raider but i find that any one you play whoknows that combo of dante and corbulo try and waste that rhino on turn one. also dantes giving pref enemy to any squad within 6" anyway making assualts a sure fire win. tell me what you guys think. Am i getting lucky? iv tabled people in 4 turns using this list..with a little luck

A moment of weakness spawns a life tme of heresy...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

This belongs in the marine army list sub-section.

*thread transported there*
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x1)

Similar to my list though I go jump DC and more troops instead of a raider.

I won't say lucky really. I win with my BA a lot. Lists that use our unique characters like Dante and Corbs amplify close combat effectiveness big time. If you can get your guys stuck in early enough your assault marines can destroy just about anything out there.

Dante in particular is a beast in 5th. Preferred Enemy is a sick rule that has turned the tide for me on many occasions. Honestly I've considered not using Dante from time to time as I feel I might be overpowered for my current regular opponents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry i forgot the subsection.....so if you dont take a land raider are you putting the DC with a jump pack chaplain? i only ask because ypu then lose the bonus of furious charge to other units from corbulo. and the only think i dislike abut dante is he only has 3 ounds and isnt an eternal warrior. i suppose thatd make him unstoppable tho. also what do you think about DC in a drop and launching them ontop of the enemy
    A moment of weakness spawns a life tme of heresy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x1)

I stick Corbulo in Rhino or Razorback with tacticals or an honor guard. I do this because I want to keep him mobile and avoid close combat as much as possible unless I feel I can win 100% with little chance of retribution. I use the transport as a shield for the jump pack death company and pop smoke to avoid unpleasant explosions. Keeping him mobile allows you make sure that 12 inch furious charge bubble is right where you want it. Same thing with the exsanguinator, place it where you think a unit may take damage.

I think death company in a drop pod is bad. Jump packs or Land Raiders for maximum assault potential. On a good day you might be able to charge with them turn 2. Drop pods are reserve so you can't rely on them. I try to make sure I have enough vehicles to shield troops on the way in. Seems to work just fine.

+ Reply to Thread