1500 pt sw tourny - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 pt sw tourny

HQ
    Ragnar
    wolf priest

troops
    2x10 GH 2mg pf MoW standard rhino
    10 GH 2mg pw MoW

Heavy
    LRR mm
    2x1 Ac Lc pred

Ragnar, wolf priest and pw GH squad will go in the LRR and try to wreck havoc.

any ideas

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

hmm, are you sure that's 1500 points? the army seems rediciously small for that. lack of anti-termi and anti-mc if you if don't take Jotww. and you don't have any squads really sutied for objective sitting in your deployment zone or nearer. the tactic seems very plain and marine like? big bad squad in a land raider seems very much the same thing in a standard marine codex. try to wolf up the list and take avantage of some of the units that aren't avaliable to the normal marine codex ^^.
    hope my comments help.
    thanks
    antique_nova
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    89 (x2)

Yep Nova that's 1500 points, or a hair under I would say.

Personally, I think Ragnar is too expensive an HQ choice for 1500 points. Not to mention you are paying another triple diget number of points for that wolf priest. Paying 340 points for HQ's is a little much in my opinion. You can make a much cheaper Wolf Lord who does the same thing. And if you really like that d3 extra attack on the charge that ragnar gives you, then take Blood Claws. They get two on the charge, always. Which in my opinion is the best of both worlds. Now, correct me if I'm wrong here but, you cannot put two independant characters (Ragnar and the Wolf Priest) with the same squad, and you also can't put two seperate units in the same transport so your unit in the Redemer is illegal. Also with how cheap Long Fangs are now, you might want to take some of them instead of one or both Predators.
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

ragnar isn't expensive at all in 1500 points. hes as deadly as abbaddon if not more. but not as hard. i thought that about thr preds too, but they fit in with the them of mobile artilleraly with the raider. they can join the squads wolf guard. two characters can join a squad, most players know this, but i can't find the rules in the book anywhere (SW one). and i would gladly absorb hard facts about this.
    thanks
    antique_nova
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

leeds yorkshire england am not a yorkie though
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can put more than 1 squad in LR cant you??( i do regular usually honour guasrd and vanguard with IC some times 2 IC its nice) your defo right about two characters in 1 squad it is do able i would get my rule book to check but it means walking up two flights of stairs and if i go up them im going to sleep lol

+ Reply to Thread