Librarium Online Forums banner

[2000] Saga of the Iron Wolf Priest

344 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mpdscott 
#1 ·
This list came about due to one thought:

"How do I get Saga of the Iron Wolf and Saga of the Wolfkin to work together?"

The reason I was wondering, because the Iron Priest can take 4 cyberwolves, all of which would benefit from Wolfkin, but unfortunately the Iron Priest can't take it (I spose it make sense since he's mostly machine anyway). As an Iron Priest based force, it would probably be heavily mechanised, with a decent amount of high potency weapons, and relatively low numbers.

Wolf Guard Battle Leader (195)
-Saga of the Wolfkin; Runic Armour; Frost Blade; Storm Shield; Wolftooth Necklace; Wolftail Talisman; Fenrisian Wolf x2

Iron Priest (195)
-Saga of the Iron Wolf; Wolftooth Necklace; Wolftail Talisman; Cyber Wolf x4; Thrall Servitor x3 -Heavy Bolter; Plasma Cannon

Land Raider Redeemer (25O)
-Multi Melta

Venerable Dreadnought (205)
-Saga of Majesty; Plasma Cannon; Extra Armour

Grey Hunters x6 (205)
-Plasma Gun; Power Fist
-Razorback; Dozer Blade; Twinlinked Assault Cannon

Grey Hunters x6 (205)
-Plasma Gun; Power Fist

Fenrisian Wolf Pack x10 (88 )
-Cyberwolf

Fenrisian Wolf Pack x10 (88 )
-Cyberwolf

Land Speeder Squadron (29O)
-Tornado; Multi Melta; Assault Cannon
-Tornado; Multi Melta; Assault Cannon
-Typhoon

Long Fangs x6 (275)
-Plasma Gun; Missile Launcher x2; Plasma Cannon; Lascannon x2

Total Army Cost: 1996
Models in Army: 57 (including 26 wolves)

The Wolf Guard Battle Leader joins up with the Iron Priest in the Redeemer, giving a total of 6 wolves and 5 bodies packed inside an "overcharged" assault tank. This is backed up by a trio of Assault Cannon Razorbacks and a trio of Land Speeders packing more Assault Cannons. The Fenrisian wolves are there to get the benefit of Wolfkin, while the Dreadnought, Long Fangs and Grey Hunters shoot the daylights out of everything they can...that's left.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.