1000 point list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1000 point list

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1000 point list

I recently took up 40K again, i have the Battle for macragge set, assault marines, and the assault on black reach set. I made up this list to get me too 1000 points. I'll be playing mostly new players and non-competitively. just let me know if its decent, also if i missed something points wise...

Captain = 120
    -power sword
    -melta bombs

Tactical squadx10 = 210
    -Rhino w/ Dozer

Tactical squadx10 = 170

Dreanought = 105
    -melta/ close combat

Terminators = 200

Assault marines = 125
    -Power fist

Land Speeder = 70

TOTAL: 1000

Last edited by Renale; October 21st, 2009 at 02:42.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

Standard list with what you've got. The only change I can recommend due to limitations of what you might have is to swap out the Heavy Bolter for a Heavy Flamer and put the Heavy Flamer underneath the vehicle. This guarantees loner range with the template and lots of dead critters.

In the long run you can start adding another Rhino to carry around the second squad and look into getting upgrades for your Tactical Squad and a Drop Pod for your Rhino. Flamers will only go so far on your Tactical Squad. Consider getting some Melta's or Plasma's and Powerfist for your Srg's. While working all these changes out you can also upgrade the Captain's Power Weapon into a Relic Blade for bigger point games.

All in all this is a good base to start working with. Good luck!
    "A Space Marine Sgt. not taking a Powerfist makes as much sense as peeing with your pants on...you just don't do it." xanosaucy

+ Reply to Thread