Attack Bike - multi melta 50

Heavy Support:
Land Raider - 250
Land Raider - 250
Land Raider - 250

Total:

The Chaplain will roll with the Lightning Claw termies, giving them 20 power weapon attacks on the charge that reroll everything, in addition to his own attacks. They should be able to take out huge chunks of horde armies. The TH/SS termies can also beat up hordes, while also being strong enough to take down enemy HQs, monstrous creatures, and other hard targets, or even tanks if I get desperate. The Land Raiders will tank shock and shoot at vehicles after they deliver their payloads of assault terminator death. The Attack Bikes are meant to zoom forward and try to pop vehicles before dying. They are cheap suicidal/distraction units that will cause damage if not dealt with immediately. Finally, the tac squads are quite standard and meant to fulfil their usual roll of flexibility, doing what I feel like I need help with at any given time, and capturing objectives when that time comes. All in all, I think it is very balanced, with good mobility and firepower, and a strong close combat punch. It is not necessarily meant to be competitive, but I believe it would be able to hold its own.