1850 Sisters mech - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850 Sisters mech

HQ Canoness + blessed weapon + inferno pistol + Book of St. Lucius
    + Litianes of Faith + frag grenades/ 5 celestians + 2 meltaguns + VSS + eviserator/ Immolater + smoke + extra armor

3x T 10 Battle sisters + heavy flamer + meltagun/ VSS + Book of St. Lucius +bolter flamer/ Rhino + smoke + extra armor

2x FA 10 dominions + 4 flamers/ VSS + Book of St. Lucius + bolter flamer/ rhino + smoke + extra armor

3x HS exorcist

= 1847
    8 faith points
    Thoughts? comments? constructive critizims?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x7)

The list is quite solid.

Nothing to pick apart as to how you set up your units, the only question I have is that you could take one of your FA choices and make another troops squad to one more objective taker?

Cheers, DH
    "A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril."
    Sir Winston Churchil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Diggums Hammer, I was considering dropping one of the dominion sqds for another battle sister sqd ,but I really wanted to test the power of 2 five 5 flamethrower sqds ,and I should be able to screen the sisters who come out of the transports if they should blow up.

- I was considering modifiying the canoness retinue and only taking a canoness, attaching her to one of the battle sister sqds and use the points for a daemonhunters inquisitor lord mainly for the psychic hood Ld 10, emperor's tarot, and 2 mystics. I would put them in a rhino as well and keep them back with the exorcists to deal with incoming deep strikers as well as other things. Any left over points I might spend on the Inquistor lord.

Any thoughts on this?

ZMB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x1)

For fast attack, I love me some Serephim. They can deep strike if need be. They can flame as bright as any other sister and wreck units that are tar-pitting your sister squads. You will not make many friends by fielding three exorcists, but who needs friends when have 3d6 shots of holy repentant fury?

+ Reply to Thread