13th Warrior Space Wolves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Victoria BC
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

46 (x1)

13th Warrior Space Wolves

If I do decide to collect Space Wolves I'd like to do something totally different from my other Marine Armies. Hoping to get far away from Mech and troop spam I have come up with what is probably a very uncompetitive build. However I'm wondering/hoping that it might be sort of viable?? The idea is to recreate the tale of Beowulf or the 13th Warrior Movie if you remember it. So I would like to restrict myself to 13 Marines who are each epic I've kept the list to 1,000 points to make it slightly more reasonable but 13 Models and no vehicles is still pretty small.

Things I would consider. A dreadnought, would have to replace the Lone Wolf which is too bad cause they are cool. Fenrisian Wolf packs, cool and since they aren't human I wouldn't count them as breaking the 13 Warriors limit. To get them in I would have to drop the Rune Priest or Arjac.

Ok the list.

Logan: 275

Rune Priest: 100

5x Wolf Guard: 372
    in Terminator Armour, Arjac Rockfist, Assault Cannon, 2x Combi-Meltas, 2x Wolf Claw.

5x Wolf Guard: 215
    in Terminator Armour, Assault Cannon, 2x Combi-Meltas, 2x Wolf Claw.

Lone Wolf mark of the Wulfen: 35

Total 997.

A question does Arjac cost 170 points or do you have to pay for a base gut so effectively 188? And are Logan and Njal not allowed to be in the same army because they have the same saga?

Fluff will come depending on If I decide to go ahead with the idea.

Last edited by sultansean; November 27th, 2009 at 14:19.

+ Reply to Thread