2000 pt terminator heavy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pt terminator heavy

could this idea be competitive in a tournament

HQ
    Master of the forge conversion beamer

Troops
    5 sniper scouts with cloaks
    5 scouts in a LSS

Elites
    3x10 terms 3 cml and 3 AC

Heavy
    2x1 Iron clad drop pod

2000 pt

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm i would consider getting rid of the MOTF to get strike and replace one or two units of terms with assault variants. Also your scoring units will DIE even if in a 2+ cover they will be shot at by 2000 points worth of stuff. At this point level there is no chance they will survive.
    Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just my opinion, but I would drop the termi's down to three 5 man squads. That would give you points to add more scoring units and some heavy support like a LR or LR variant to your list. Or just add more scoring units to your list. Also I would change one squad of termi's to assault termi's. Three ten man termi squads can lay alot of fire power down, and hold their own in a fight, but in a 2000 point list there is so much the other player can field to dwindle you down and keep you at bay while they secure objectives. Well thats just my thoughts on it. Hope it helps some. Oh not sure on how well the MOTF is, but consider dropping him for a Chaplain in termi armor and attaching him to an assault termi squad.
    Ultramarines 12W/7L/2D 4000points Waaagh! Whut 9W/5L/1D 18000points
    Blood Angels Razorspam 2W/1L 2500points Vampire Counts Never played No idea lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright the master of the forge is only there so i can take dreads as heavy support. I tried a team list with 20 shooty terms and 10 cc terms and the cc ones got owned. I was just wondering if this list had a chance in a tourny with such little troop because i have accumulated 30 terms and would like to use them. I would do death wing but there terms def arnt as good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok I re thought the list and decided i would try a death wing list let me know if this would work much better.

HQ
    Belial 2 lc

Troops
    5x5 terms assult cannon chain fist

Elites
    3x1 ven dread mm drop pod

Heavy
    3 ac lc preds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a heavy hitting list and for what you want it looks good. (im guessing your special character makes termis troop choices) What you might want to do is see if a few friends will run practice games with you for each of the mission types with different armies. That way you can see how your army plays out, and how it feels to you. Sorry cant be much more help than that, but from what you wanted I would say your list looks good.
    Last edited by Brother Captain Tom; December 1st, 2009 at 22:19.
    Ultramarines 12W/7L/2D 4000points Waaagh! Whut 9W/5L/1D 18000points
    Blood Angels Razorspam 2W/1L 2500points Vampire Counts Never played No idea lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes the belial makes the terms troops and thanks thats a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread