1500 salamander - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 salamander

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

1500 salamander

Hey there. I've was trying to whip up a 1500 salamanders list and I'd like some feedback:

tac w/ flamer + pf + ML + rhino x 2

dread w/ MM, hf + drop x 2

5 man assault w/ TH, flamer + drop pod
    2 MM attack bikes x 2

dakka pred x 2

-- 1450 currently

If possible I would like this list to be supported by drop pods, rather than based around them. My current fear is that my non-dropped armor will be wrecked if i go second. Also, i guess most people would take MMs instead of MLs on the tac squads, but i was wondering if MLs are more useful for sitting on objectives (for reasons of range and versatility). Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements

Wisconsin/Minnesota, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

324 (x8)

I like the list. Not a whole lot I can think of that would change it widely one way or another.

With the extra points you have, I think adding some extra bodies to your assault squad would be beneficial. The extra attacks, plus the fact they are coming from a pod and will leave them open for a turn, the extra bodies could keep the squad at full tilt before they are able to charge.

+ Reply to Thread