First IG List [1500 point] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

First IG List [1500 point]

This is my first gaurd list and to be honest have no idea what im doing but think i've come up with an alright list.
    Im kinda looking for a troop heavy list with lots of shooting, that can win games under most circumstances and be sorta fluffy as well...

CCS- Medipak, Vox, Autocannon, - 95 points

Platoon 1:
    PCS-Medipak, Autocannon - 70
    20 man infantry squad-2x Autocannon, Commisar - 155

Platoon 2:
    Same as above - 225

2x Veteran squads - 3x Meltaguns in each ,2x chimera transport - 465

Heavy Support
    3x Demolisher - 495

So that comes to 1505 points but i can easly get rid of the extra 5...

Anyway please let me know what you think, i reckon its alright with lots of fire support and the Vets that can move around and do what needs to be done...i was also thinking drop a Demolisher and add another Vet Squad if need be...

Thanks heaps if you could help me out...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

A few points I wanna make:
    1) I don't get the point of the medics, the cover afforded by your infantry squads is better than a FNP that you may or may not get. I'd drop them and maybe throw camo on your CCS to add to that benefit
    2) You need a couple more Infantry platoon squads to act as a tarpit for assaulters. As it stands if something assaults one of your combined squads your long range anti- tank power is almost halved and will likely lead to your gunline getting in deep crap.
    3) Three demo's seem like over kill.
    Do you believe in the day? Do you? Believe in the day!

+ Reply to Thread