Revised 1500 point IG list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revised 1500 point IG list

Hey guys this is my revised list if you could help me iron out anything that could be wrong with it.

HQ
    CCS- Camo Cloaks, Vox, Autocannon, - 85 points

Elites
    Storm Troopers - Meltogun - 95

Troops
    Platoon 1:
    PCS-Medipak, Autocannon, vox - 75
    10 man infantry squad- Autocannon, Commisar - 95

Platoon 2:
    PCS-Medipak, Autocannon, vox - 75

2x Veteran squads - 3x Meltaguns in each ,2x Vendetta transports - 460

Heavy Support
    2x Demolisher - 330

Please comment its exactly 1500 points...thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok granted I'm JUST a old nid player... and doesn't really know a thing about IG. But I'm not getting any advice on my list yet so I'm going to give a shot at yours... how crazy that may sound.

I'm certain that that army will do good against MEQ and MECH armies but I don't think you have that many dudes or shots against horde armies. Now that nids and orks are so popular they might pose a problem.
    You have enough meltas and lascans to take out vehicles effectively. So I'd consider changing the Demolishers to Plasmas, that way you still have MEQ killing power and cover larger area to hit more models. Also consider Missile launcher and granede launcher/flamers on your infantry squads to make them more effective against weak hordes... you might also consider heavy bolter sponsors on the vendettas and demo doctrine on your veterans. Don't know where to free up points though...

hope it helps... if it helped ... good luck

Podhammer - The Warhammer Podcast

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by zhaf View Post
    ok granted I'm JUST a old nid player...
    BUUUGGS!!!!

To be honest, the list looks pretty much fine. There's only a few things i'd change;
    -Loose the Medipacks on the PCS. It's a very expensive upgrade for a very cheap and expendable unit.
    -Loose 2 of the Commissars and combine the squads together, creating 20man units. commissars are very expensive, almost as much as the unit they're with. That saves you 70pts

Loosing 2 Commissars and the Medipacks gives you 130pts to play with. Thats alot of points and you're not loosing alot in your list. Grab a second melta gun for your Storm Troopers. Then consider a cheap Heavy support choice like a Griffon for Hoard slaying or a Hydra to give you some more long ranged punch agaisnt falcons and other transports.

EDIT:
    You realise that both squads have to have a vox to get the benefit don't you? Only your command squads have them at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread