Further to other discussion threads on LO See: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ml#post1651072 (Campaign and Chapter Fluff)

The first confrontation drawn is between my Space Marine List and the Eldar Force (Ironically also my army, painted by me, but the specific list chosen by a mate who I am lending the force too). Would welcome comments on both lists and thoughts on how these two forces would fare against one another.

Knights of Redemption - Space Marine 1500pt List

Captain: Armed with Combi-melta, Power Weapon & Artificer Armour - 140pts

Command Squad (5): Including Company Standard, Company Champion with Power Weapon & Combat Shield, Flamer & Meltagun, in Razorback - 200pts

Tactical Squad (10: Sergeant armed with Boltgun & Power Fist, Squad armed with Flamer & Missile Launcher, in Rhino - 230pts

Tactical Squad (10: Sergeant armed with Bolt Pistol & Chainsword, Squad armed with Flamer & Missile Launcher, in Drop Pod - 205pts

Scout Squad (5): Sergeant Telion rules, Sniper Rifles & Missile Launcher - 135pts

Sternguard Veteran Squad (5): Sergeant armed with Boltgun & Power Fist, Squad armed with Boltguns & 1 Combi-melta - 155pts

Dreadnought: Equipped with Assault Cannon & Heavy Flamer - 125pts

Bike Squad (5): With Attack Bike with Heavy Bolter - 130pts

Land Speeder: Equipped with Multi-melta - 60pts

Predator: Equipped with Sponson Lascannons - 120pts

Tir-Nithel - Eldar Craftworld List 1500pts

Farseer: Armed with Witchblade, Runes of Witnessing, Spirit Stones, Fortune & Guide - 125pts

Guardian Defender Unit (10: Including Warlock with Witchblade & Conceal & Scatter Laser Platform - 127pts

Storm Guardian Unit (10: Including Warlock with Witchblade & Enhance, 2 Fusion Guns, in Wave Serpent equipped with Eldar Missile Launcher & Spirit Stones - 254pts

Pathfinders (6): 144pts

Jetbike Squadron (3): With Shuriken Cannon - 76pts

Striking Scorpions (6): Including Exarch with Scorpion's Claw, Shadowstrike & Stalker - 148pts

Howling Banshees (6): Including Exarch with Mirrorswords, Warshout & Acrobatic - 128pts

Swooping Hawks (6): Including Exarch with Hawk's Talon & Skyleap - 163pts

Falcon: Equipped with Starcannon, Star Engines & Spirit Stones - 165pts

War Walker Squadron (3): Equipped with 4 Scatter Lasers & 2 Shuriken Cannons - 160pts

Any and all comments on the composition of the above forces and how they are likely to fare i.e. strengths vs. weaknesses would be very helpful