This was an idea I've been kicking around for a while and now that I'm finally getting my thunderwolves (more like thunder raptors since they are based on Dark Elf Cold Ones from WFB ) converted I figured I'd throw this down and see what wisdom I could get from the members of LO.

List: 1500 points
Wolf Lord: 220 points
-Thunderwolf Mount, Frost Blade, 2 Fenrisian Wolves, Belt of Russ, Melta Bombs
10x Grey Hunters: 210 points
- 2x Meltaguns, Power Sword, Melta-bombs, Drop Pod
10x Grey Hunters: 230 points
- 2x flamers, Powersword, melta-bombs, Drop pod w/ Deathwind Launcher (bought for squad but drops empty)
10x Grey Hunters: 215 points
- 2x flamers, Powerfist, Rhino
6x Long Fangs: 150 points
- Plasma Cannon, Plasma Cannon, Missile Launcher, Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolter
6x Long Fangs: 170 points
- Lascannon, Lascannon, Missile Launcher, Missile Launcher, Missile Launcher
4x Thunderwolves: 305 points
- Storm Shield, 3 Power Weapon, 1 Thunder Hammer

Basic Strategy:
Deployment - Long Fangs in ruins, Grey Hunters in rhino and footslogger Grey Hunters in the general area of the Long fangs for defense, of the long fangs in early turns. Thunderwolves keep in cover if I don't go first and get in position to be charging if I do go first.
1st turn - Deathwind launcher pod comes down. Long Fangs start shooting, the second unit (2 lascannons in it) focusing on transports, and the first going after heavy infantry, light vehicles, bikes or bike equivalents. Thunderwolves charge into combat.
2nd Turn on - At some point the 2nd pod will come down. The 2 meltaguns are designed to be a tool to deal with anything big left over (Landraiders, battlewagons, Lemon Russ tanks), that the Long Fangs might be having trouble with. Long Fangs keep popping transports and setting up units for the Thunderwolves to charge and wipe out in one fell swoop.

So what does everyone think? Decent, capable, playable? Thanks in advance to all who comment.