<2000 2000 Ultramarine - Tourney Potential List 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Ultramarine - Tourney Potential List 2

Below is the second of the two lists that I'm posting, there are variations but around a central core.
    HQ : Librarian 185 – Epistolary (Gate and Smite), Terminator Armour, Combi Plasma
    HQ : Chaplain 115 – Jump pack

Troop : Tactical 1 200 – Sarg P/Fist, Melta Gun, M/Launcher
    Troop : Tactical 2 205 – Sarg B/Pistol+C/Sword, Flamer, M/Launcher, Rhino Transport
    Troop : Scout 165 – Telion, Teleport Homer, 3 sniper, H/Bolter – all camo cloaked

Fast : Assault 245 - Sarg T/Hammer S/Shield, 8 Standard, 1 Flamer
    Elite : Terminator 235 - A/Cannon C/Fist
    Elite : Dreadnought 115 - C/Combat+S/Bolter A/Cannon
    Elite : Ironclad 170 - S/Hammer+Melta C/Combat+S/Bolter, Drop Pod

H/Support : Land Raider 250
    H/Support : Vindicator 115

Tactics:
    Librarian attached to Terminators will deploy by DS using the Scout’s homer, having gate will allow me to move the Terminators wherever they are needed, making them a great flying response unit.
    Either Tactical Squad can split into Combat Squads I deploy so that will give me some flexibility depending on the mission or enemy.
    The Chaplain will DS with the Assault Marines to make a large fast moving fearless close combat squad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x2)

DS is quite unreliable and so I tend to avoid, although it is viable for assualt marines.

I would lose the librarian as the terminators can use the landraider to get around (as they should). I would then get a rhino/razorback for your Tactical 1 squad for more mobility. If possible use any spare points to upgrade the scout squad to a third squad with the same setup as T1 w/ a transport.
    I would then lose the dreadnought and get another vindicator to give them both more survivability. I would lose the TH on the ass. marine sarg and get a powerfist. If you have points add a second flamer to that squad as well.
    If you can find the points then add a heavy flamer to the ironclad.
    If you still have 10pts then get a multi-melta for the landraider.

Hope this helps and if you disagree/am unsure about why I suggest these changes then please ask (it would help greatly if you were specific but it doesn't really matter).

+ Reply to Thread