1850 pts Ragnar army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850 pts Ragnar army

Hello guys,so here is my space wolves army list.This list is supposed to be competitive.I need your help on it.Tell me what do you think of it

HQ
    Ragnar 240 pts
    Canis Wolfborn 185

Troops
    8 fenrisian wolves with cyberwolf with Canis Wolfborn 80 pts
    9 fenrisian wolves with cyberwolf 88 pts

9 greyhunters with ragnar
    powerfist,wolf standart,2 meltas,1 wolf guard with mark of the wolfen and frost blade,rhino 253 pts

9 greyhunters
    powerfist,wolf standart,2 meltas,1 wolf guard with mark of the wolfen and frost blade,rhino 268 pts

9 greyhunters
    powerfist,wolf standart,2 meltas,1 wolf guard with mark of the wolfen and frost blade,rhino 268 pts
    Fast attack
    2 land speeders with 2 meltas 120 pts

Heavy support

3 vindicators 345 pts
    1847 pts
    All C&C welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

Thread moved to Army List subforum.

Alzer

Now w/ English voice-over LastDinosaur's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    61 (x1)

Your Grey Hunter squads are very inefficient and even illegal on top of it..

First off you can't have 2 melta guns in a 9 model strong squad, and no the WG doesn't count, as he is assigned to the squad later on, not while building the list.

Second your power fists only gain a single attack each combat round.. which is next to nothing for the price you're paying for it. At the same time you have WG with frost blades that they cant use because they have Mark of the Wulfen (not allowed to use special CCWs).
    Instead make one of the Grey Hunters have MotW and use the power fist on the Wolf Guard (you even save points this way and gain another PF attack while at it), also give him a combi-melta if you want the second melta shot, he wont lose an attack anyway.
    All this's also save you 15 pts per squad, to be used on more fenrisian wolves or whatever else you might fancy.

Also you wrote 9 members in the squad where Ragnar goes ( I know you meant 8, but others mightn't realize).

As far as competitive advice I can't really help you I'm afraid..

+ Reply to Thread