Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
termintor assault squard
thunder hammer and storm shields
x2 sanguninary priests
1 with termie amrour
1 with jump pack
death company x 10
x1 thunder hammer
x1 power fist
land raider crusader
meph with termies with the termie priest in lr
jump priest with death comp
i play a list like this with my ork but i dump half my point in to nob bikers and its really fun and sometimes i win lol
i didnt check the points fully so there might be mistakes so please bare with that
Last edited by rockplant; April 5th, 2010 at 04:57. Reason: had points in there
Not gonna suggest another list, just point out a few things:
- Mephiston isn't an independent character so can't join a unit.
- No point in having a priest with the DC.. They already have all the bonuses he grants, let him join the assault squad instead.
- You only have one scoring unit, and that's an assault unit even. What are your plans on objective missions?
- You only have three units to move around (and Mephiston).
- Mephiston is not an IC and as such has to travel by himself. Unless you want a footslogging unit, he will need a stormraven or else he's walking.
- The Terminatrs and Mephiston and a LRC are too much at 1500. Drop the terminators imo, because:
- The Death Company will do much better without packs and in a LRC. The squad will be cheaper, you still get the LR, and you can buy more of them.
- Power fist instead of thunder hammer on the assault squad. Consider another one.
I made a similar list with DC in a LRC, except I fit in two assault squads, two priests, and a Stormraven for Mephiston to ride in. The idea was that between Mephiston in the flying doom plane of doomy doom and the DC in the LRC, the opponent would sh*t his pants so hard that his buttcheeks would fall off and completely ignore the two scoring assault squads with FC and FNP.
The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.
Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!
Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."
Mephiston has Wings, so can give himself a jumppack.
If you are going to take assault termis in the BA dex take Lightning claw with a priest. You will be a little less survivable out of the LR but you have feel no pain, you also have Furious Charge so are S5 I5 on the charge with 4 power weapon attacks each re-rolling failed wounds. I'd rather have that then 3 power fist attacks...