<2000 1,500 Pure GK Anti Daemon Force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x2)

1,500 Pure GK Anti Daemon Force

I've been asked to use my DH force against sommeones daemons this weekend so I've put together a short list to fight using the models I have in my DH army.

GKGM w/ Auspex, Grimore of True names, Psycannon Bolts, Psychic Hood, Sacred Incence, Targeter, Unguents of Warding

GKT x4 (Retinue) w/ incinerator

Two Inquisitors w/ Bolt pistol, Force Weapon, Artificer Armour, Auspex, Consecrated Scrolls, Icon of Just, Psycannon Bolts, Targeter

Callidus Assassin

Two squads of 5 Grey Knights inc Inquisitor w/ Incinerator and Unguents of Warding

Land Raider w/ Blessed, Extra Armour, Storm Bolter, Psycannon Bolts and Smoke Launchers

Both the =][= and the GKGM will have the Sanctuary psychic power.

I've not been able to accumulate a very large DH force, and the only DH model I don't have included in my force is a GK dreadnought. So I'm looking for advice on what war-gear to take rather than what models to use.

Grey Knight WIP Thread <Clicky>

I am the Hammer...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x1)

dont bother taking psycannon bolts on the inquisitors. the bolt pistol is a one shot thing, you're paying a huge amount of points for a chance to hit with only 1 shot...

also, remove artificer armor and force weapon and just give them terminator armour. i think its cheaper in the long run.

and try to put 2 mystics on both squads.

+ Reply to Thread