<1000 Blood Angles 1000 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Blood Angles 1000

Ok so i have never really played a real game of warhammer. i bought the assault on black reach to get used to gameplay, so i don't really know what works and what doesn't. i will mainly be facing my brother who's army will be Imperial Guard. i think as our points in our games increases he will be running a vendetta spam. no idea for 1000 point army. how do i stop his endless amounts of tanks? Comments Welcome.

HQ- Librarian Jump pack might of hero's blood lance

Elites- Furioso Dreadnought-Drop Pod
    Sanguinary Priest jump pack

Troops- Assault squad*10- meltagun*2-Powerfist
    Assault squad*5-meltagun-powerfist
    Scout squad *5

Fast attack - Land speeder- multimelta

Heavy support- Dreadnought-lascannon

So the plan is to have the librarian go with an assault squad same with the sanguinary priest. Furioso dreadnought deepstrike hopfully take out some tanks. Land speeder same thing. Assault squads objective contest. Normal dreadnought guard the scouts and take out some tanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

sounds good to me, not sure about the furioso deepstriking, a single melta shot will kill him in the first turn, and melta is what guard use a lot of, i'm liking the assault squads, maybe swap one of the librarians powers for unleash rage, its very useful re-rolling to hits. MAybe Deepstrike the standard dread with a multi-melta as a suicide unit and keep the furioso back or swap it out for something else. Otherwise the list is fine - just needs a few tweaks

+ Reply to Thread