<2000 2000 BA Deep Strike (No Vehicles) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 BA Deep Strike (No Vehicles)

HQ
    Dante - 225
    Lib: Jump Pack, Infernus Pistol, Blood Lance, Shield of Sanguinius - 140
    Honor Guard x5: x2 Flamers, x2 Meltas, Jump Packs - 215

Elites
    Sanguinary Priests x3: x3 Jump Packs, x3 Power fists - 300

Troops
    Sanguinary Guard x5 - 200
    Assault Squad x10: Sarg- Power weapon, Melta Bombs and hand flamer, x2 Melts - 240
    Assault Squad x10: Sarg- Power weapon, Melta Bombs and hand flamer, x2 Melts - 240

Total 2000

Basically raining Blood Angel Marines everywhere. With everyone being jump packed along with 4 Blood Chalice bubbles ( one form the honor guard novitate) gives everyone a good shot at living and killing. I would like to hear some opinions if you got them.

In the last 5,000 years humans have not evolved. The things that have changed is our diet its time to revert to our primal nature go paleo http://robbwolf.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

I like the theme. This should be interesting to play.

HQ:
    Librarian: Does he need the inferno pistol if he's taking blood lance? You might be better off just giving the gun to someone else or using the points else where.

ELITES:
    I wouldn't give the Priests Powerfists if i were you. You're an expensive one wound indipendant character and striking last just means you're asking to be killed. Give these fellas a Powerweapon or a lightning claw so they can atleast strike before they die!

TROOPS:
    Sanguinerary Guard aren't the best use of points but hey, they fit the theme. Adding an inferno pistol or two in here or a Powerfist would be handy, just to give the unit an extra bite. Personally I'd swap these guys for Death Company or maybe some speeders to give you some ranged anti vehicle.

Assault Squads: A single lightning claw actually works out better than a powerweapon and a pistol. up to you though as the Marine lightning claws are hard to come by and the models look bum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Lord B,
    You are totally right with the Librarian. I am going to look at keeping the model count and swapping around some gear and re-evaluate and repost in this thread. Thanks again I do enjoy the views of others.
    In the last 5,000 years humans have not evolved. The things that have changed is our diet its time to revert to our primal nature go paleo http://robbwolf.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decent of Angels 2.0, gear shuffle

HQ
    Dante - 225
    Librarian: Jump Pack, Force weapon, Blood Lance, Shield of Sanguinius - 125
    Honor Guard x5: x2 Melta bombs, x2 Flamers, x2 Meltas, Jump Packs - 205

Elites
    Sanguinary Priests x3: x3 Jump Packs, x3 Power Weapons, x1 Infernus, x2 Melta Bombs - 295

Troops
    Sanguinary Guard x5 Chapter Banner - 230
    Assault Squad x10: Sarg- Lightening Claw, Melta Bombs and hand flamer, x2 Melts - 240
    Assault Squad x10: Sarg- Lightening Claw, Melta Bombs and hand flamer, x2 Melts - 240

Total 2000
    Last edited by Raginrok; June 3rd, 2010 at 22:36.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Raginrok View Post
    Decent of Angels 2.0, gear shuffle

HQ
    Dante - 225
    Honor Guard x5: x2 Melta bombs, x2 Flamers, x2 Meltas, Jump Packs - 205

Elites
    Sanguinary Priests x3: x3 Jump Packs, x3 Power Weapons, x1 Infernus, x2 Melta Bombs - 295

Take the melta bombs out as they'll be in squads with enough anti tank

Troops
    Sanguinary Guard x5 Chapter Banner - 230

I'd take out the L claws for powerfists as you get the same # of attacks but high STR, and take out the melta bombs

Total 2000
    With the freed up pts try to stick a powerfist in one of the sanguinary guard squads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decent of Angels 2.1, Hopefully close to the final list. All models are magnetized so arms and gear are easily interchangable makes life so much easer for just an extra couple minutes of work on each guy.

I understand that some poeple might not like the idea of not having vehicles and also not having longer ranged units out there. However I think with the flamers for anti horde and the meltas for anti mech this list might not ber the most competative but it will be fun and catch some people off guard.

HQ
    Dante - 225
    Honor Guard x5: x3 Melta bombs, x2 Flamers, x2 Meltas, Jump Packs - 210

Elites
    Sanguinary Priests x3: x3 Jump Packs, x3 Lightning Claw - 270

Troops
    Sanguinary Guard x5: x1 Power fist Chapter Banner - 240
    Sanguinary Guard x5: x1 Power Fist - 210

Total 2000

+ Reply to Thread