<2000 1850 blood angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

1850 blood angels

I really love the sanguinary guard models and tried to include as many as i can and still be effective to some extent. Scouts help defend home objectives and dread too. Land speeder will deep strike if i dont get first turn.

Dante 225
    Sanguinary guard 270
    w/2 plasma pistols,2 power fists, banner

Sanguinary guard 240
    w/2 plasma pistols,2 power fists,

Sanguinary guard 240
    w/2 plasma pistols,2 power fists,

3 priests 270
    w/packs, power weapons

Scouts 105
    w/cloaks,snipers, missle, melta bomb

Scouts 105
    w/cloaks,snipers, missle, melta bomb

2 land speeders 120
    w/multi meltas

2 land speeders 120
    w/multi meltas

Dread 145
    w/lascannon, missle

All C&C welcome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

#1. I'd only use 1 PF per SG squad. SG are expensive and small units and don't serve well as ablative wounds for last striking PFs. You want as many I5, St 5 power weapon attacks on the charge as you can get to whittle down return attacks, the PF's are just there to threaten IC's, MC's and armour.

#2. I'd get a Chapter Banner on one of the squads, Dante's maybe, to get some more attacks to throw out against horde units.

#3. This list will really feel the pain vs horde armies, especially orks. I think somewhere you need to get some flamers in the mix (either Heavy F. on some of the LS's or Hand F's on a squad of SG.

#4. Your Dread is gonna die first turn. He is expensive and you don't have enough other vehicles to distract fire from him while he does his job. He also doesn't have much of a role in a primarily JP army. If you really want to keep him then I would run his as a 'Rifleman' dual AC dread. This would make him effective vs horde, MC and light armour spam, all of which your army is vulnerable to.
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

+ Reply to Thread