<2000 1500pts Inquisition WH & DH competitive tourny list, critisism welcome. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

132 (x2)

1500pts Inquisition WH & DH competitive tourny list, critisism welcome.

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Lord - 110
    Eviscerator, His will be done (instant killing t3 characters, mangling vehicles + walkers + MCs and doules wounds for combat resolution purposes)
    Psychic hood, hexagramic wards (tips the balance against ld10 psychers)
    Retinue - 146
    3 warriors: 2 crusaders, combat servitor (bring the pain)
    3 acolytes: power armour, mancatcher (3 wounds allocatable to 3+ armoured bodies and 3 attacks denied)
    chirurgeon (that makes 7 wounds averted from my lord)
    Landraider - 255
    Dozer blader (I am concerned of a lack of "assault vehicle" special rule even though the machine spirit has returned thanks to FAQ's)

Stormtroopers x 10 - 140
    plasma gun, grenade launcher, veteran sergeant, power weapon

Stormtroopers x 10 - 135
    melta gun, flamer, veteran sergeant, power weapon

Inducted IG platoon - 255
    platoon command, plasma pistol, 3 plasma guns, medi pack (feel no pain makes up for gets hot)
    infantry squad, missile launcher, grenade launcher
    infantry squad, missile launcher, grenade launcher

Grey Knight Terminators - 260

Callidus assassin - 120 (best assassin going imo)

Orbital bombardment - 80
    melta torpedo (alot of fun and more reliable thanks to new FAQ's, fires like a normal blast weapon without LOS....it can actually roll a hit! )

Ive taken out unit of GK's to include that orbital strike and land raider for more anti tank other than that, i dont quite know where to take this other than play testing. Any and all criticism welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

162 (x3)

Sorry, I don't know much about male only WH.

Well, other than that bombardment, it seems fairly solid. I dislike those things, but otherwise it's okay. Callidus assassin is awesome, best all round assassin. Can dish it out to any veteran unit. Good bye chaos terminators! What are you planning on doing with the grey knights in the game? Just wondering.

Note to self: Learn more about inquisitors...
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x2)

I'm not sure if i'm right as i don't have the rulebook to hand but i think the rulebook might point out the assault ramp on landraiders somewhere, you may want to check that up...
    Last edited by cypher371; November 28th, 2010 at 21:11.
    Win Loss Ratios:
    GK: 2:1 Daemons: 5:2 SoB: 5:1 CSM: 1:1 IG: 5:2 BA: 3:1 Deathwing: 6:1 Ravenwing: 1:3 DA 3rd Company: 3:1 SM: 3:1 Necrons: 5:1

+ Reply to Thread