<2000 2000 points ultramarines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 points ultramarines

Chaplain cassius (125)

assault terminators x5 (465)
    TH and SS x3
    LC x2
    Land raider redeemer
    multi-melta
    extra armour

Tactical marines x10 (250 )
    lasacannon
    melta gun
    serg w PF
    rhino w dozer blade

lasacannon
    melta gun
    serg w PF
    rhino w dozer blade

Tactical marines x10 (235)
    plasmacannon
    flamer
    serg w PF
    rhino

Land speeder x2 (180 )
    typhoon ML x2

Attack bikes x2 (100 )
    multi-melta x2

Vindicator (115)

Vindicator (115)

Preditor (165)
    all lasacannons

total = 2000
    list sort of speaks for itself. Just really want to see if this would work and any problems it could face. Thanks in advance.

Nothing more funny than 3 inquisitors with sanctify when facing deamons. They cant do anything while you stand in front of them having a tee break.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x1)

Alright, lets take a look. I'll do my responces in red.

Quote Originally Posted by bl00d bath76 View Post
    Chaplain cassius (125)
    solid HQ for considerably low cost too, I think hes a great option

assault terminators x5 (465)
    TH and SS x3
    LC x2
    Land raider redeemer
    multi-melta
    extra armour
    I like how you went with the Redeemer, as it's definitely a cool tank. I use one all the time and I honnestly never really get to fire the Flamestorm Cannons the way I would think I could. I still love the tank, but it's usefulness is pretty low. Plus if it get immobolized on say a crater or even a small little wall you need to move over, its really useless. But like i said, I still continue to use one, so this is a judgement call. Only reason I'm saying this is because in all honnestly a Crusader is way better, but you make the call.

lasacannon
    melta gun
    serg w PF
    rhino w dozer blade

lasacannon
    melta gun
    serg w PF
    rhino w dozer blade

Tactical marines x10 (235)
    plasmacannon
    flamer
    serg w PF
    rhino
    All three squads are solid, in 2K I usually only run 3 Tactical Squads too, and find it never a problem in the objective based games.

Land speeder x2 (180 )
    typhoon ML x2
    I'm guessing they are a squad? Either way, the missiles are a good choice, i'm assuming that you're flying them arround quickly in your deployment zone staying away from enemies, using the range to out manuvure the opponent.

Attack bikes x2 (100 )
    multi-melta x2
    big time anti-tank here, great choice. Again, guessing they are a squad? I sometimes see people do this kind of thing and make them look like a squad moving up the field of battle but then they shoot at different targets. It can be really confusing and can sometimes keep them alive alittle longer. Consider it.

Vindicator (115)

Vindicator (115)
    2 Vindi's will gather alot of attention. Consider giving them extra armour as you would always like to move just incase. You'll find points through my suggestion on the predator

Preditor (165)
    all lasacannons
    I've been struggling the last couple of months to make a predator with all lascannons because it's alot of points. Consider keeping the auto-cannon on the turret, but still giving it sponcon lascannons, and its 45 points less. yes your loosing a twin-linked one, but the points can be spent elsewhere

total = 2000

All in all Blood, I think you got a pretty solid list there. I don't forsee too many problems with heavily tanked armies, and you have the mobility to get arround pretty easily as well. You got a lot of anti-tank, and not alot of anti-infantry besides the redeemers flamers and the frag missiles, so I would consider maybe changing one of your tactical squads to having a HB and flamer, to help counter that a tad. Like I said tho, good list. Hope some of this helped. GL
    Check out Double Edged Painting blog for more information on commissions and work in progress

+ Reply to Thread