Posting this around on a few forums trying to get some feedback..

Here's my original thoughts on building a Loganwing, let me know what you think. I got a few questions too..

HQ
Logan Grimnar = 275pts

TROOPS
4 x Wolf Guard Terminators.
-All with a wolf claw and combi-melta
**Drop Pod**
207pts

5 x Wolf Guard Terminators
-1 x with Heavy Flamer and Chain Fist
-4 x with Wolf Claw and Combi-Plasma
**Drop Pod**
260pts

**Drop Pod**
260pts

**Drop Pod**
260pts

-1 with Heavy Flamer and Power Fist
-4 x with Power Weapon and Combi-Melta
**Drop Pod**
235pts

ARMY TOTAL = 1497pts
25 Models

I figured combi weapons and a single wolf claw is probably the best load out for them since statistically a claw and a frost blade will do about the same in close combat and the claw is cheaper. Then combi weapons since the army needs to pack a lot of firepower since its drop pod AND since its a low model count list. Also I doubt they will get more than 1 or 2 rounds of shooting anyways before they are in assault, and with 2+ saves plasma is almost impossible to kill one of them.

Main question I wanted to ask is that I could swap the chain fist and one of the regular termies combi weapon and claw for a normal power weapon and storm shield. Is this a good idea? It would give me the meatshield for that lascannon shot, but if I made that replacement throughout the list I would lose 2 melta and 6 plasma shots upon landing, and wont have as good anti tank/walker close combat abilities. Thoughts?

Thanks guys.