<2000 1500 Blood Angels , Needs work - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1500 Blood Angels , Needs work

so im building my army and thus far have this

Librarian , Terminator Armour

Terminator Squad , Cyclone ML

Tactical Squad , Power Fist , Teleport Homer , Rhino
    Assault Squad , Power Fist , Flamer , Meltagun
    Assault Squad , Power Fist , Flamer , Meltagun

Baal Predator , Heavy Bolters
    Baal Predator , Heavy Bolters

Leaving me with 140 points i dont know how to spend. I also dont know what weapons i should put in my Tactical. Any help would be much appreciated.

Army : Blood Stars
    1500 : 2 Vindicators , 2 Baal Predators , 22 Jump Packs
    Motto : If you don't like where im coming from , leave before I get there.

2. Remove Advertisements

Here and there
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

188 (x4)

first off I'd suggest you keep to one type of special weapon for each assault squad, so give one squad flamers and the other meltas

as for your extra 140 I'd suggest either adding 2 MM/HF landspeeders (though with the 2 Baals they'd have to be one unit),

or add a Priest w/JP+PW to give the Assault marines more punch and better durability, and give the tacticals some more goodies to play with like a Plasmacannon, melta gun, and a razorback with either TLLC or TLAC, that's 140 all together I think. (you'd have to combat squad the Tacticals then but that's really the only way you'd be able to use any heavy weapon they choose)

Just my thoughts
    The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. Bring them understanding of the power of ourselves through our strength and their fear. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all fragments will be smashed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be consumed

+ Reply to Thread