<2000 1750 Ultramarines Round II - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750 Ultramarines Round II

HQ

Space Marine Chapter Master w/Terminator Armor, Storm Bolter, and Power Sword
    125 Points

Elites

5x Terminator Squad w/Power Fist, Storm Bolter - Grouped w/Chapter Master
    200 Points

5x Assault Terminator Squad w/Thunder Hammer, Storm Shield
    200 Points

Troops

2x Tactical Squad - Sergent w/Power Fist and Bolter 2 w/Missile Launcher, Flamer, or Melta Rhino
    189 Points

Heavy Support

Dreadnaught w/Twin Linked Missile, Assault Cannon
    105 Points

Dreadnaught w/Twin Linked Missile, Assault Cannon
    105 Points

Land Raider Crusader w/Melta
    260 Points

Land Raider w/Melta
    260 Points

Option
    I have around 110 Points left I was think Chronus in the crusader, but I would like to fit some more heavy guns maybe lascannons. IDK Just help me out I'm new.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

HQ: He is ok. If travelling in a LRC then take a pair of L-claws or try for a relic blade. Have you thought abaout replacing him for a terminator chaplin? You loose an attack and a point of I & WS but the entire squad gets to reroll hits. Put him with the assault termies and he will more than make up for the drop in stats.

Elites: Standard termies should take a HF if you have points left over at the end. Assault termies should take 2-3 L-claws in the squad. Dread MLs are not twin linked.

Troops: ok. If you combat squad a lot then consider razorbacks for a little more fire support.

Heavy: I don't see a master of the forge so dreads are an elite choice. This means you must loose one or take one 10 man termie squad and combat squad it. Replace a dread for an AC/2LC fire support pred would work. Land raiders are good. I do like the LRR but it's personal taste.

If you have points left over then take a drop pod for a dread and replace its weapons with MM&HF. If the LRs are charging forewards the drop pod can engage the biggets threat to AV14 as it arrives and it may draw some antitank fire itself.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread