<2000 1500 fun list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 fun list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 fun list

HQ:50
    Cc

Elites:150
    9 Storm troopers

Troops:540
    Vets
    Vets
    7 Grey knights
    7 Grey knights

Fast Attack:420
    Vendetta,hbs
    Vendetta,hbs
    Vendetta,hbs

Heavy Support:340
    Russ battle tank,hbs
    Russ battle tank,hbs

vets and cc go in vendettas for objective purposes while storm troopers deep strike

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

780 (x8)

This is the first IG list I've ever seen with no optional equipment. Are you only bringing the veterans and CCS to give the Vendettas scoring capability? That's a very bad waste of talent. (And the CCS isn't scoring anyway.)

Grey Knights in Vendettas isn't a bad idea (don't make them footslog, you want them in CC right away) but you need more support for them. Drop a Vendetta to give autocannons and plasma guns to the vets, and buff up the CCS into a line-holder with a company standard. I think the Storm Troopers can go, too; GKs+Vendies need support immediately, not a couple turns into the game.
    "My tanks have names, my men have numbers." -Col. Edmund Grahvess, 23rd Kronecker Prison Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G,

I really dig what your going for, but I also agree your guard troops need some gear...

I'd drop the sponsons on all your vehicles as mobilty is your real weapon, the bolters will nullify that...

If you drop the storm troopers, a vendetta, and all the bolters sponsons... your list could look like this...

CCS-140
    X3 Meltaguns
    1 Flamer
    Chim (ML-HF)

Vets-165
    X3 Meltaguns
    Autocannon
    Chim (ML-HF)

Vets-165
    X3 Meltaguns
    Autocannon
    Chim (ML-HF)

Grey Knights (X-235
    1 Incinerator

Grey Knights (X-235
    1 Incinerator

Vendetta-130

Vendetta-130

LRBT-150
    (Hull Hvy

Hydra-75
    (Hull Hvy

Hydra-75
    (Hull Hvy

With this load out you have an abundance of long range for your first volley... 7 units firing 4 feet or better at str 7 or better... That will pop any vehicle or mulch any MC you might be facing...

Your guard troops have the safety of their Chim's and can roll forward with hard hitting weapons that can hadle anything on the table, even AV 14...

You have a little more punch with the Grey Knights once they disembark as well...

And your Hvy support all have a 6 foot range so you can fan out to spread your opponent's forces thin if they try to chase them down...

Honestly I would have never thought of a list liek this, I'm going to try it myself, thanks for the insperation...

ZJ

+ Reply to Thread