<2000 1500 All-comers hybrid (most likely vs SW & BA) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

46 (x1)

1500 All-comers hybrid (most likely vs SW & BA)

Hi, here is a quick list I made to incorporate my 2 Hydras that are nearing completion.

I like playing a hybrid style, and this will most likely be seeing a lot of SW's and BA's as is the metagame right now.

CCS, 3 Plasma, Astro, Chim (HHF)

PCS, 3 Flamers, Chim (HHF)
    Squad1, AC, GL
    Squad2, AC, GL
    Squad3, AC, GL

Vets, 3 Meltas, Chim (HHF)
    Vets, 3 Meltas, Chim (HHF)

LRBT (HHF)
    LRBT (HHF)
    Hydra Sqd (2)

The platoon is for general objective holding/firebase operations as well as anti-deepstriking/assault protection.

I like to outflank my vendettas if I don't get first turn, and I also like to have the option to run my vets in the outflanking vendettas and have some decoy chimeras if the game goes in that direction.

This is a fairly generic list. I can forsee difficulties with Landraiders, and possibly troops in cover ie scouts or BA's hiding behind LOS blocking terrain.

Any thoughts, suggestions or comments?

2. Remove Advertisements

11 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

605 (x8)

The only thing I would suggest is adding a commissar to your blob platoon, maybe a power weapon if you are looking to face assaults.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the promethium!

+ Reply to Thread