>3000 Possible new 1500 list Thoughts please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible new 1500 list Thoughts please

Hey everyone I was just sitting at home thinking about a new army list for my Ultramarines, let me know what you all think. Any suggestions are greatly appriciated.

HQ- Librarian Epistolary, Termi Armour with StormBolter
    HQ- Chaplain, Termi Armour with StormBolter

Troop- 10 Man Tactical, MeltaGun, RocketLauncher, SGT with Chainsword and BoltPistol
    Troop- 10 Man Tactical, MeltaGun, RocketLauncher, SGT with Chainsword and BoltPistol
    Troop- 5 Man Scout, SniperRifles, CamoCloaks

Elite- 5 Man Termi Assault, 3 LightningClaws, 2 Thunderhammer/StormShields
    Elite- Dreadnought, Multimelta, CloseCombatWeapon, StormBolter
    Elite- Dreadnought, AssaultCannon, CloseCombatWeapon, StormBolter

Transport- Rhino, StormBolter
    Transport- DropPod, StormBolter
    Transport- Landraider Crusader, Twin-linked AssaultCannon, HurricaneBolters

The plan is to put the chaplain and librarian with the termi's and throw them all into the land raider. The snipers will set up somewhere far off on the board and provide supportive/suppresive fire. One tactical squad will go into a rhino right behind the landraider and stay in the shadows untill needed. The other tactical squad will set up somewhere to support the rest of my army. The dreadnought with the multimelta will go into the drop pod to take out the enemies most dangerous vehicle (dice permitting). The other dread will deploy as normal and act as a melee destroyer. The build of this army was more of a well balanced take all army. I was thinking about dropping the rhino for a second drop pod, but I am having trouble thinking about what the benefits would be for adding a second drop pod to this build. I am also going to build a 2k and a 2.5k army with this build, but not sure what I am going to add to it so those lists will be posted later for anyones input. Thanks for taking the time to take a look at this.

Ultramarines 12W/7L/2D 4000points Waaagh! Whut 9W/5L/1D 18000points
    Blood Angels Razorspam 2W/1L 2500points Vampire Counts Never played No idea lol!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I ran this list last night in a team cap and control game. It was my smurfs with my friends black templars vs. Blood angels and puppies. I had most of my force deploy to hold our objective while the black templars deployed to try to take the enemies objective. My LRC and Termi's with my hq's went to support the templars. All in all my list was well built but the other army didnt run harldy any vehicles. Four rhinos with the puppies was all. I made a few mistakes and some horrible rolling, I think my dice are mad at me haha. My snipers did amazing and survived two full rounds of shooting from puppies so they will stay with the list. I think I may drop the libby since he really didnt pull much. My termi's didnt get to do their job because of a rookie mistake I made. I brought plenty of melta for vehicles but they didnt get the use they were input for. My AC dread tangled with some puppies and with luck of the roll held them up the whole game. All in all the list worked well considering its an all around build. I need to build this list up to around 1750 since that is the points of most tourny's around this area. Any tips on what to add would be amazing. I was thinking of trying to fit calgar with termi armour in for the morale tests. Also I was thinking about putting some assault marines in even though they have always failed me in games past, or a speeder squad. Thoughts and help is always appriciated thanks.
    Ultramarines 12W/7L/2D 4000points Waaagh! Whut 9W/5L/1D 18000points
    Blood Angels Razorspam 2W/1L 2500points Vampire Counts Never played No idea lol!

+ Reply to Thread