<2000 Friendly 2vs2 1500 pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendly 2vs2 1500 pts

All right ! I'll be playing with a catachan player against eldars and spaces wolves this weekend. I need a bit of help to finish my list i can't decide what to add with the last 100 points

HQ
    Company Command Squad / Plasma x3, Medic, Officer of the Fleet, Chimera ML HB

Troops
    Platoon Command Squad / Flamer x4
    Infantry Squad / Grenade Launcher, Autocanon, Comissar
    Infantry Squad / Grenade Launcher, Autocanon
    Heavy Weapon Squad / Mortar x3
    Veteran Squad / Melta x3, Chimera ML HF
    Veteran Squad / Melta x3, Chimera ML HF

Fast Attack
    Valkyrie / Rocket Pods
    Hellhound / Multi-Melta

Heavy Support
    Leman Russ BattleTank / Lascannon
    Leman Russ Demolisher / Heavy Flamer

So I still have 100 points to spend and no i won't remove the mortars cos it's a friendly game and i like them
    Any ideas ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    605 (x8)

Personally, I'd replace the medic with another plasmagun. With your hundred point plus those saved from swapping out the medic, you could field a squadron of 3 scout sentinels 1 a with multilaser and 2 with autocannons..
    Praise the Emperor and pass the promethium!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello again we played yesterday and decided to go with the list almost as is. I removed a flamer from the platoon command and added a lascannon HW squad. I was allied with catachan guard against 2 eldars.

We played Dawn of War / Seize ground

by the end of turn 5, we had 2 objectives and they had 0.

I think the list handled itself pretty nicely, not convinced by the lascannon on the russ and the lascannon HW squad tho.
    I'll try out a vendetta next time, and will add 3 sentinells with autocanon as you suggested, just have to glue them

My friend however had a 30 guys blob with comissar and priest (4 power weapons then) even with straken not nearby they handled themselves pretty well, i was quite surprised. It doesn't suit my playstyle but i was impressed by how well they performed.

May try out a bane wolf next time too !

+ Reply to Thread