<2000 Re-made 1.5k Incl. Inducted Guard and Ordo Malleus Ally - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re-made 1.5k Incl. Inducted Guard and Ordo Malleus Ally

HQ:
    Canoness 151
    Blessed Weapon, Cloak of St Aspira, BoSL, Frag Grenades, Mantle of Ophelia, inferno pistol

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor Lord 201
    psychic hood, plasma pistol, combi-plasma, targeter, x2 Acolytes w/ carapace, hellgun, x2 Plasma Warriors, Rhino

Troops:
    Battlesisters 151
    Melta, heavy flamer, superior w/BoSL, bolter,

Battlesisters 151
    Melta, heavy flamer, superior w/BoSL, bolter,

Inducted Infantry Platoon:
    Command Squad 47
    x3 Grenade Launchers, bolt pistol

Infantry Squad 140
    Las Cannon, Plasma gun, Chimera (multi-laser, heavy flamer) {sisters steal in turn one}

Infantry Squad 140
    Lascannon, Plasma gun, Chimera (multilaser, heavy flamer) {sisters steal in turn one}

Infantry 65
    Autocannon, grenade launcher

Fast Attack:
    6 Seraphim 185
    2 hand flamers, superior w/eviscerator,

Heavy support
    Exorcist 135

Exorcist 135

Last edited by cypher371; December 8th, 2010 at 00:55.
    Win Loss Ratios:
    GK: 2:1 Daemons: 5:2 SoB: 5:1 CSM: 1:1 IG: 5:2 BA: 3:1 Deathwing: 6:1 Ravenwing: 1:3 DA 3rd Company: 3:1 SM: 3:1 Necrons: 5:1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

first thing that kinda lept off the page at me is your seraphim with a targeter. They can't take a targeter and with short range weapons why would they want to in the first place.

with not much seemly like it is moving up the field you may want to run the two sister squad together to provide backup for each other. The seraphim can only do so much to help out.

do you maybe want to give the canoness something to utilize her BS5. I always take either an inferno pistol if she has a jump pack or a plasma pistol if not. or maybe even a brazier of holy fire to soften your target in cover before you assault in.

Suffer not the heretic. That's right, I'm looking at you Astartes Librarians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah i must have mixed up my daemon hunters and witch hunters armouries as i was reading through...woops. MY sister squads will be taking over th guardsmens chimeras (until i can buy rhino's for them) the targeter was orignally just so i can get an idea of distances when i deepstrike the seraphim but thts out th piture now, where would you suggest i get the 15pts to the canoness' inferno/plasma pistol... or even the 10pts for the brazier?
    Win Loss Ratios:
    GK: 2:1 Daemons: 5:2 SoB: 5:1 CSM: 1:1 IG: 5:2 BA: 3:1 Deathwing: 6:1 Ravenwing: 1:3 DA 3rd Company: 3:1 SM: 3:1 Necrons: 5:1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

you could trim alot of points from the inquisitor as it seems you want him to be an assault unit. the problem is inquisitors are too squishy and cannot take a good assault style retinue. Personally i think an inquisitor is more geared for firebase work with gun servos. so take out hammerhand and the incinerator from the inq himself, swap out the retinue for some long range and give the canoness something to shoot aswell. im not doing the math so you may have to trim something from another unit but with the amount of immobile fire power you have you could stand to change some into smaller units that could move up the field to capture objectives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didnt really want the inquisitor to be an assault unit more a mobile firebase, i'm going to stick with the inq with a combi plasma, and if i don't mastercraft it then tht gives me points for an IP or i coyuld just remove one of the acolytes they cost the same amount... how does that sound?
    Win Loss Ratios:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

ya i would take off the mastercrafted, of all the times you role the dice the chances are fairly small that it will miss that one time. granted the odds are exactly the same every time but i look at it as a waste of points to help out a single shooting. keep the acolyte for the body to throw into a body bag at some point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool so 3 acolytes or how about swap out the master crafted upgrade with plas-pistol so i'm always getting plas-fire even after using up the plasma from the combi? grr i hate fine tuning with the old codexes....
    Win Loss Ratios:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

that sounds fine to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wicked, thanks a lot.
    Win Loss Ratios:

+ Reply to Thread