<1000 looking to make a 1000 point space wolves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking to make a 1000 point space wolves

well i have been playing chaos deamons for the last year or so and have done really well kinda getting bored with it and read some really cool thing about space wolves. i'd like to use the drop pods as well with them. Not sure how it will turn out but this is what i have for 1000 points. Not sure if i can do all of this just something i was looking at i don't have my codex yet. i'm left with 13 points left over too. I'm looking off a friends any advice would be helpful.

Hq

1 * Wolf lord with terminator armor and double wolf claws =150

elites
    4* wolf guard with terminator armor and double wolf claws = 192+55 point and drop pod with death wing laucher up grade the hq will be with this unit too

troops
    10* wolf hunters with drop pod with the death wing launch upgrade which makes it 205

10* wolf hunters with drop pod with the death wing launch upgrade wich makes it 205

heavy support = 175
    1 long tooth squad leader
    4 long tooth with lascannon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

Drop the deathwind launchers. They cannot fire on the turn you arrive anyway. Use the points to get pairs of meltas or plasmas in the grey hunters and maybe a PF.

Definately put one chainfist in the termie unit as dreadnought insurance and a combimelt aon the other arm maybe. Imagine the embarasment if they got charged by a walker and spent the rest of the game locked in a useless combat trying to scrape the paint of an enemy dread with S4 power L-Claws.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was looking at the deathwind launchers more for guarding a objective. But as for putting meltas or plamas in the grey hunters i could looking into that as for the chain fist your a 100% right about that i was hoping with 4 lascannon vehicles shouldn't be a problem conciser i can fire 2 shoots at a different unit.

+ Reply to Thread