<3000 BA list ...somthing odd? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

BA list ...somthing odd?

ok so i have been playing around once again with a list...now i have not tested it on the table top but i have play tested it a little and it seems good. but as always im looking for tweeks... i know it will seem like a odd list but it looks fun.

reclusiarch , jp 155

honor squad(champion, standerd berer chapter banner, 2 x pw, 2 x melta, pf, ifp, 2x ss) 330

librarian , jp 125

10 assault, 2 melta, pf, jp 235
    10 assault, 2 melta, pw, jp 225
    8 death company, bolters,pf, drop pod 220
    death company dread 125

Sang priest jp,pw 90
    sang priest, terminator armor pw 85

terminators assault, 2xth/ss, 3x lc 210

storm raven 200

ok so i have been messing around with the crazyness of rage as of late with the death company. maybe its better to use them more for a disruption then anything else. so im dropping mine in to get just mauled by armies while the rest of my army comes screaming across the table. now granted yes i know a vanguard squad might be better, however if the crazies do survive or are left alone then all the sudden you got 8 crazy FNP / FC guys in your lines shooting the back of your transports or assulting them with a powerfist. now you say <" but teplicuss, you tool, what about skimmers leeding you around?"...ever shot a light skimmer or bikes with bolters? when rapid fire goes off, they tend to lose some weapons and even become imobilized. so no more running all game. just an idea

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x2)

Looks fun. It is obviously not meant to be competitive so i would just put your favourite units in.
    I would probably have sanguinary guard instead of the honour guard jut cos they look cooler. Also i would get rid pf the terminators and terminator armour on the priest to get 2 Baal predators.

+ Reply to Thread