<2000 1750 Space Wolves Tournament List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750 Space Wolves Tournament List

In 10 days from now I am playing my first 40k tournament at my local gw with my spaces wolves. It will be 1750 points and I know there will probably be: hybrid guard, blood angels, vanilla marines, daemons, eldar. For what I am going up against and in general do you guys think this is a strong list.

HQ
    -Rune Priest- termie armor, living lightning, tempest's wrath
    -Wolf Lord- terminator armor, thunder hammer, storm shield, saga of the bear

Elites
    -Wolf Guard x5- Arjac Rockfist; termie armor, frost axe, storm shield; termie armor chain fist, heavy flamer; power armor, plas pistol, wolf claw; power armor, frost axe; drop pod
    -Wolf Scouts x7- meltagun

Troops
    -Grey Hunters x8- plas gun, powerfist, drop pod
    -Grey Hunters x9- meltagun, powerfist, rhino
    -Grey Hunters x9- meltagun, powerfist, rhino

Fast Attack
    -Land Speeder- multi melta, heavy flamer

Heavy Support
    -Long Fangs x5- 2 missile launchers, 2 heavy bolters
    -Long Fangs x5- 2 missile launchers, 2 heavy bolters

1750 Points

The rune priest goes with the grey hunters in the drop pod and comes in turn 1 on top of a mid board objective. The power armor wolf guard attach to the grey hunters in rhinos. The wolf lord goes with the terminator wolf guard in the drop pod who come in from reserve where ever needed. What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

I would drop the 4 heavy bolters and give your long fangs all missile launchers, it will work out better. besides form that not much else if you wanted to keep that base. If not, drop the wolf lord and change the wolf guard set up for power fist and melta for each grey hunter squad, drop the rest and save some points. Just chuck in more rune priests. Besides form that looks good

+ Reply to Thread