<2000 First Ever Space Wolves Army List Criticism WANTED - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

First Ever Space Wolves Army List Criticism WANTED

just started playing wolves. im trying to create an army list that i like and will also be decent to play with in games. ive played for a while but the last time i made an army list waswhen i was pretty young and it sucked.
    my army consists of:
    2 rune priests with runic armour,storm bolter, wof tooth neclace and talisman, chooser of the slain
    both of the priests have storm caller. one of them has living lightning while the other has murdrous hurricane.

5 wolf guard
    terminator armour, 3 power fists, wolf claw, assault cannon, chainfist

3 land speeder tornadoes all with multi meltas on top and heavy bolters below

2 10 man grey hunter squads with wolf standard meltagun, powerfist

2 10 man blood claw squads, one with lukas the trickster

thats 1501 pts

if there any any really big problems with the list please post comments

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

47 (x2)

looks great actually, personally i would give the wolf guard a drop pod and drop the assault cannon for a cyclone missle launcher, and more than likely replace both the blood claw sqauds with gray hunters. also mark of the wulfen is worth all the points you have, very nice especally when used with the wolf standard.

kind of picky of me but the landspeeders would be replaced with predators or long fangs as they just seem more durably to me, aside from that the list is great and i would like to challange it with my own 1500 point list!

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

89 (x2)

Agreed with 90% of what Vulcan said. I would however choose the Long Fangs over the Predator. Also, Lukas the Trickster, however cool he may look on paper, is a complete "fail" in game terms. In other words he isn't worth the points. By droping the Blood Claws, you can add in another unit of Grey Hunters, and 2 squads of Long Fangs!
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

+ Reply to Thread