Librarium Online Forums banner

1500 Henchmen (leaked codex)

<2000 
390 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ninja 
#1 · (Edited)
HQ: Coteaz - x points
HQ: Malleus inquisitor with psyker upgrade, hammerhand, artificer armor, plasma pisto- 65

Troops: 6 acolytes with plasma guns and carapace armor, 3 servitors with plasma cannons, joekaru, chimera with hull heavy flamer- 240
Troops: 5 acolytes with melta guns, joekaru, 4 death cult assassins, chimera with hull heavy flamer- 214
Troops: 5 acolytes with melta guns, joekaru, 4 death cult assassins, chimera with hull heavy flamer- 214

Troops: 9 arco-flagellents, 2 melta gun acolytes, chimera with hull heavy flamer- 218
Troops: 9 arco-flagellents, 2 acolytes with melta guns, chimera with hull heavy flamer-218

Troops: 8 death cult assassins, 2 acolytes with melta guns and bombs, chimera with hull heavy flamer-198

Total: 1498

Both inquisitors tag along with the arco-flagellents, to take advantage of hammerhand. 5 str 6 attacks ftw!

See less See more
#3 ·
Only 3 melta guns? Thats disappointing. This list basically revolves around melta henchmen popping transports and shooting down nasty enemies for the cheap, elite melee troops to mop up before the enemy can strike back, even if they were assaulted. I think that it is still a possible list in spirit. Just have squads of 3 melta gun acolytes with the rest as assassins or acolytes hot-shot lasguns. Im hoping to run a heretic version of this list, partly because I think they would complement my world eaters warband well fluff-wise and also because purchasing that many death cult models is insanely expensive.

#4 ·
On a related note, how does world eaters models for the inquisitors, imperial guardsmen with the forgeworld militia getup for the acolytes, bloodletters for the assassins, and marauders with forgeworld upgrades for arco-flagellents sound? I dont own chimeras, so realistically I might have to settle for rhinos, since I already have them painted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.