<1000 Blood Angels 1500 pts (Competitive) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Angels 1500 pts (Competitive)

Librarian w/ shield of sanguinius, blood lance or fear of the darkness = 100

Brother Corbulo = 105

5 Terminators w/ 3 thunder hammers and storm shields = 215

Land Raider Redeemer w/ extra armor, multi-melta = 265

10 Assault Marines w/ 2 meltaguns, lightning claw = 225*2

Baal Predator w/ twin linked assault cannon = 115*2

Predator w/ auto cannon, 2 side sponson lascannons = 135

I'm making an all comers list thats competitive but yet not really gay. Not quite sure on which psychic powers to choose from, I really like the shield though. Because my librarian will be in the land raider and every thing will be around it. Am I lacking scoring units? I have 4 scoring if I combat squad. Do I have too much points in the librarian, corbulo, terminator squad in the land raider?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

When it comes to psychic powers, I find Unleash Rage to be VERY good. Preferred enemy on the Terminators is just awesome. Your deathstar unit in the Land Raider... I don't think it's too excessive, though it certainly is going to draw a lot of fire. Heck, I'd shoot at it a lot. Two scoring units may be a little too few, so maybe -depending on the mission- splitting one unit might be a good idea. I personally dislike 5-man units (unless they are Terminators or Sternguard) as they just effin' die to a stiff breeze.

All in all that looks like a decent list.

+ Reply to Thread