<2000 2k GK List First Attempt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

2k GK List First Attempt

Grey Knight Grand Master 190pts.
    Psychotroke Grenades

GKTS 275pts.
    1 Justicar
    4 Grey Knights
    Nemesis Halberd
    Nemesis falchions
    Warding Stave
    Brotherhood Banner
    Psybolt Ammo

GKTS 275pts
    Same setup

GK Interceptor Squad 175pts
    1 Justicar
    4 Grey Knights
    1 Incinerator
    Psybolt Ammo

Razorback 45pts

GK Interceptor Squad 175 pts
    Same setup

Razorback 45pts

Vindicare Assasin w/Exitus Rifle 145pts

Vindicare Assasin w/Exitus Rifle 145pts

Heavy Support

Nemesis Dreadknight 270pts
    Heavy Psycannon

LRC 270pts
    Extra Armour

I am new to 40k and this is my first attempt at building an army.

I want a superfast army.
    I plan to use the razorbacks to get my assassins in place(one on each side of the battle, should be able to cover the entire field.)

I will also use Grand Strategy and allocate D3 units as scoring units hopefully...

I am still iffy about the razorbacks. If i take them out how should i use the extra 90 points?
    Any comments can help I normally play against Tau, CSM, Nids, or vanilla marines....

2. Remove Advertisements

9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

951 (x8)

HQ: good but I prefer Rad greenades.

Troops: Psybolts are good on 10 man units but not 5 man (actually only 4 men as one has a psycannon). I would probably drop the banner too and get a hammer in case you are charged by a dread.

Fast: Again Psybolts are poor. you could take a 10 man unit and combat squad them making psybolts cheaper. You could do this too with the termies but you would need a second troop choice. Why are jump infantry in a razorback? Consider 5 GKSS in razorback and 5-10 interceptors on foot, then you can merge the termies and get psybolts back and combat squad them later if you wish.

Elites: You can only take one of each assasin.

Heavy: You don't need extra armour because your tank has the psypower to shrug off stunns and shaken. What about a LRR with psyflame ammo? Dreadknight should drop the sword as you loose an attack and I reccomend a heavy incinerator. Think about taking 2 of these without teleporters.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread