Hello everyone, a while ago i posted a 500 point list that, with everyone's help, ended up quite similar to this one. However, i played a couple of games with my first list that revealed some weaknesses and i hope to cover them up.

There are a couple of things to note with the list: a reduced FOC w/ 1 HQ, 1 Troops, 0-1 Fast Attack OR Heavy Support and 0-1 Elites. Also, i know that a Vox network is not the most competitive use of points, but it fits in with the fluff. Along the same lines i cannot take any Veterans in my list due to fluff, so please don't insist on taking them. Otherwise, you can tear it to shreds .

Company Command Squad: Vox-caster, 3 Sniper Rifles, Camo Cloaks
90 points

Platoon Command Squad: Vox-caster, 3 Flamers
Chimera: Multi-laser, Heavy Flamer
105 points

Infantry Squad: Vox-caster, Grenade Launcher, Autocannon
70 points

Infantry Squad: Vox-caster, Grenade Launcher, Autocannon
70 points

Leman Russ Battle Tank: Lascannon
165 points

Total: 500 points

Thats the basis of the list that i hope to play in a 500 points tournament. I don't need it to be ultra-competitive, as it will be against friends, hence the Vox network for fluff. In saying that though i do enjoy winning . Apart from being fluffy, the SR's are useful in helping to take down things like a Wraithlord that my previous list struggled to kill. It also suits them so the can sit back and order the IS.

Something that can be done is dropping the 3 Flamers on the PCS + the Lascannon and then taking 3 Meltas. Anyways, i'd like to know what everyone here thinks, all C&C are welcome, i don't mind if someone is critical.

Thanks in advance.