<1000 500pt Vanilla Marines for Campaign - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500pt Vanilla Marines for Campaign

So, I have started a campaign with my brother, which is basically a campaign that starts with a small list which we then add units and options to until we get to an Apocalypse battle.

Obviously the first few choices will be the hardest, but I have settled on the following 500pt list. I'm not sure whether he will play Orks or Chaos Space Marines, so it is meant to be an all-comers list.

HQ

Chaplain with Terminator Armour and Storm Bolter

Troops

Tactical Squad with Plasma Pistol, Plasma Cannon and Plasma Gun

Tactical Squad with Heavy Bolter and Flamer

Total: 500pts

I am hoping he is going to use Orks, as I haven't got enough low-AP weaponry to take him on, and the entire army can only lose 39 shots a turn, without the Plasma Cannon and Flamer.

If it is an objective mission, I will split into combat squads, and try and draw the squads and counter-assault to defend. In Annihilation, I will probably just line up as a gunline and see what he can do to it.

In the next mission, I would like to (in the 250pts I can spend) get two Rhinos, a Dreadnought and an Attack Bike for more anti-armour/mech.

Any C&C welcome.

G360

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

why a chaplain in termi armour if he doesn't have a termi squad to go in? and if this is just regular 500 points and not a combat patrol it will be horribly imbalanced, as 500 points is about as imbalanced as you can get. If you want a disgusting list just try.

Librarian, The Avenger, Might of the ancients, Terminator Armour, Storm Shield- 140

5x Scout, Sniper Rifles, Missile Launcher- 85
    5x Scout, Sniper Rifles, Missile Launcher- 85

Predator, HB sponsons, Hk Missile- 95
    Predator, HB sponsons, Hk Missile- 95

+ Reply to Thread