<1000 1k doubles Tournie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k doubles Tournie

This is a list for a coming tournament where 2 players on a team 1000pts each (2000 vs 2000)

im probably going to team up with either demons, csm, blood angels, nids, or tau

HQ
    55-Ordo Xenos Inquisitor w/Psycho and Rad grenades
    Troops
    140- 5 man Strike Squad w/Psybolt ammo, Hammer,Psycannon
    85-razor back w/TL assualt cannon and psybolt ammo
    Heavy Support
    135-Dreadnaught w/Assualt Cannon,TL AC, Psybolt ammo
    135-Dreadnaught w/Assualt Cannon,TL AC, Psybolt ammo

im thinking of dropping a dread, getting crowe and making the strike squads purifiers with 2 psycannons with some halberds and a hammer, or dropping something and getting a vindicair assasin (for av 14 vehicles)

my questions for those reading are: 1. opinions on changing or leaving it as is and 2. what are my weaknesses that my partner can cover 3. general c&c

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x1)

I am not sure but i think your cost is wrong for the Razor backs, i think AsC are only a 30pt upgrade. Anycase i would drop them and keep TL HB w/Psy ammo. That gives you 90 points to play with, thats almost another 5 SS, take the Psybolt ammo off of the squads and that another 60 pts. Just ideas to give you points to play with, because AsC are expensive, as is the Psyammo on a squad of 5 in my opinion.

If you did swap for Crowe, 3X squad of 5 Purifiers hammer 1 psycannon, TLHB Razorback, and your 2 dreads you still have 25 points, which to me means take a 6th purifier in 1 of the squads.

Both list are good, the Crowe list will either have Purifiers walking or Crowe doing nothing. Your list at least the hq can ride with your guys but in my opinion your making your expensive units even more expensive.

Benifits to your list, lots and lots of st7 rending shots. Benifits or the Purifiers... they are purifiers, 2 attacks, and their psycic power. Your list is more or less built trying to kill armor where as the Purifier list is closer to an all comers list.

~Syko

+ Reply to Thread