<3000 2500 Draigo/Coteaz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2500 Draigo/Coteaz

HQ Draigo
    HQ Coteaz

Troop 10 Paladins 670pts (combat squad)
    4 MC Psycannons
    Psy Ammo
    Troop 5 Paladins 325pts
    2 MC Psycannons
    Troop 3 Psykers 30pts
    Troop 3 Psykers 30pts
    Troop 5 Warrior Acolyte 20pts

Fast Stormraven 220pts
    Extra Armor

Heavy 2 Nem Dreadknight 470pts
    2 PT
    2 HI
    Heavy Nem Dreadknight 195pts
    HI
    Gat Psi

3 Inquisitorial Chimera 165pts

Basically what I want to do is have a group of Paladins and Draigo shoot up the middle with the Stormraven, with the 2 Teleporting Dreadknights moving up as backup. If I can give the 2 Dreadknights Scout with Draigo then even better. Coteaz will join up with a group of paladins and with the other 2 troops and Dread move up as needed. The Chimeras give that little extra protection and everyone in the transport can still fire as needed. Nothing has more than a 24in range except for the Stormraven so I'm hoping that by moving up 3 large in your face units that I'll move everything else up fairly fast.

Last edited by Arist; June 20th, 2011 at 19:00.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

Putting termies in chimeras is now legal but you must buy squads of henchmen to get the transports as they are dedicated transports. No problem as you just need small squads of warriors with bolters to sit at the back claiming objectives in cover lending a little fire support.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Mad Cat,

So with the 2 henchmen groups sitting back as needed for objective claiming I can have the paladins embark into the chimeras. I just have to make sure I place the paladins beside the chimeras in the beginning correct? Unload henchmen, load paladins and move as normal. As I'm moving the units up and hopefully cracking open some enemy transports with the multi-lasers, Psycannons and Dreadknights I'll have plenty of few nice template psychic attacks to drop on the troops as they spill out. I'll move a chimera with 3 psykers behind the 2 paladin filled ones and drop Psychic Barrage as needed. If it all works out like I'm hoping then I'll have a Stormraven, Draigo and his paladin guards and 2 Dreads moved around the enemy side and the other units can move up and pin them in from all sides.

+ Reply to Thread